The things you want are simple and easy to obtain, and the number of crystal nuclei in the leisure winery is quite large. This requirement can still be satisfied by the winery.

    But compared to this...

    Zhuang Jiu couldn't help but narrow his eyes slightly.

    How did he know the existence of the crystal nucleus? And also say the name accurately?

    The name Crystal Nucleus was randomly thought of by Zhuang Jiu, and because everyone was only in the idle winery, and no one could contact the outside world except Zhuang Jiu and Werther, there was no possibility of the name leaking out.

    How did this person know?

    As if guessing what she was thinking, another message was soon sent from the opposite side: [Sorry, my ability allows me to talk to various animals, the name is from the beak of a bird at that time. said. But don't worry, I don't know the exact location of you and your friends. Without your permission, it is impossible for me to harass you Hexian Chateau. ]

    know a lot. Zhuangjiu thought to himself.

    The other party's explanation seems to be somewhat authentic, and Zhuang Jiu has heard of it before, and some animal-type abilities do have this ability. However, because there were only a few people with this ability in the previous life, Zhuang Jiu never thought to guard against those flying animals.

    However, she is now in the depths of Qin Mountain, and during this period of time, because Werther designed and built a device to drive animals, and Zhuangjiu's big peppers can also drive away many animals with smell, so it can be said that it is quite safe here.

    After that, it is estimated that this kind of bird transmission will not occur.

    Zhuang Jiu replied: [It is also indecent to come and go. The core can be given to you, what can you do for me? ]

    The other party replied quickly and without leakage: [What do you need me to do? I will try my best to complete it. ]

    Zhuang Jiu pondered for a moment, [I'll find you again if I need it. Where do things go? How do you get it? ]

    [Tomorrow at nine o'clock, the top floor of the tallest building in the city. You can just put it there. ]

    The two hit it off.

    The ten crystal nuclei were proposed by the other party, so Zhuang Jiu also planned to make some fuss about it.

    At nine o'clock the next night, with the help of the koi space ability, Zhuang Jiu didn't even need Werther to take her to the top of the broadcasting building, the tallest building in the lead city.

    Werther originally wanted to replace Zhuangjiu, but Zhuangjiu said that there was no danger, so he didn't need to be so nervous.

    In fact, the main problem is that she wants to see how that person wants to take away the crystal nucleus.

    However, for the safety of Zhuangjiu, Werther still followed him and stayed nearby, so he could rush out at any time in case of any accident. In addition, the vines were released by Zhuang Jiu, and the half-mecha was also neatly dressed by Zhuang Jiu. If something goes wrong, the means of attack and defense can be sent out as soon as possible, and they can escape at any time.

    The roof area is very open. Zhuang Jiu was carrying a small box in his hand, which contained ten crystal nuclei that would make a clinking sound when they collided. She didn't tell the other party that she came in person, she turned on the phone with her right hand and sent: [Where are the things? ]     just sent it out, and the opposite side replied: [Just put it on the roof of the building. Of course, it's coming soon, too, if the people you send are willing to wait. ]     Zhuang Jiu put away the phone.     Having said that, she can't justify it without looking at who is going to get this crystal core.     It is said to be the highest roof in the lead city, but it is only more than 50 floors. Standing on it, you can see that the zombies in the street are much sparser, no longer as dense as before.     The apple did wipe out a considerable number of zombies last time. If it weren't for the fact that the house was severely damaged, Zhuang Jiu would even want those who escaped from the safe area of ​​Miaocheng to come to this place to re-establish the safe area.

    Some messy footsteps sounded, and Zhuang Jiu withdrew his gaze from the bottom. When her eyes narrowed slightly, she saw a white dumpling gradually running towards her happily under the moonlight.     This is a very ordinary looking puppy that doesn't look very expensive. The only thing that can be called an advantage is that the coat color on its body is very pure. But that person can send it over to fetch things, and this puppy should not be very simple.     Zhuang Jiu spoke to Vine vigilantly in his heart: "Pay more attention to the movement of this dog, and if there is any danger, it will be destroyed immediately."     Vine gave her an OK gesture and asked, "But I feel that this dog is very strange. You have to be careful yourself, and if you feel the situation is not right, take off quickly."     Zhuang Jiu hummed, watching the puppy rushing over vigilantly.     It seems that because of the smell of the wine, the puppy wagged his tail with excitement, and his eyes seemed to be shining brightly.     It whimpered a few times, sticking out its tongue and rushing to Zhuang Jiu's side, circling around her feet, occasionally rubbing against Zhuang Jiu's calf with its fluffy hair on the top of her head.     Through the moonlight, Zhuang Jiu somehow felt that the dog's body shape and movements were somewhat familiar, but she focused on the crystal nucleus, so she didn't think much about it for the time being, she reached out and took out the box containing the crystal nucleus, "It's you who came here. Take it?" The     puppy nodded quickly, and when Zhuang Jiu put the box down, it groaned and bit the handle on it. After putting things aside, it came back to bite Zhuang Jiu's trouser legs and dragged her to the center of the rooftop.     Zhuang Jiu didn't feel any malice in the puppy, so he let it go. Seeing the puppy draw a circle with its paw, and then pat the middle part, she pursed her lips and thought for a while, "Do you want me to stay here?" The     puppy nodded sharply.     Zhuang Jiu said: "But I have to go back to rest, maybe there is no way..."

    Maybe it was because of this sudden familiar feeling, or maybe it was because of the pleading look in the puppy's eyes, Zhuang Jiu's heart softened inexplicably, he sighed and stood in the center of the circle: "Do you want to play with me? But I can't. What do you want to play after staying here for a long time?" The

    puppy happily grabbed the box with its tail wagging, and in the next second, its figure disappeared directly in front of Zhuang Jiu.

    Zhuang Jiu: ... inexplicably has a feeling of being bitten by a donkey.

    Let her stand in the center of the circle, but she disappeared, so should she continue to wait?

    Just when Zhuang Jiu was thinking about this question seriously, the puppy came back to her again.

    Its slightly cold body jumped three feet high into Zhuang Jiu's arms, and at the same time, the phone also received a letter from the opposite side.

    [Thanks for your trust, Lord Star God, please make a trip in person, the items have been received. But I'm sorry, Lord Star God... It just told me that it really likes you and wants to go home with you. ]

    Under the moonlight, the puppy rubbed excitedly on Zhuang Jiu, staring at Zhuang Jiu with bright eyes, making it difficult for her to say anything of rejection. At the same time, Werther's news was also sent to Zhuangjiu's star network.

    [Sister, this dog is very strange. It's not alive, but it's not dead either. 】

    The author has something to say:

    Someone: It's over, I didn't expect her to come over in person. The vest you just put on won't be revealing, right?