But while she was talking nonsense, Zhuang Jiu happened to ask what she thought was strange before: "Wert, is there no way to locate the exact location of the parasite in her body?"

    Because there is no connection, Qian Freehand is Can't hear Zhuangjiu talking. Afraid of being discovered, Werther did not speak, but replied directly on the star network: [Yes, sister. A strange shielding field shrouded her, and the signal was swallowed as soon as it entered. 】

    This is more troublesome.

    Neither Zhuang Jiu nor Werther could tell whether what she said before about the parasites roaming around her was true. more troublesome.

    But soon, Werther's next message was sent: [But sister, I found a method that can be done once and for all. But the scene is too bloody, I don't recommend my sister to stay here, the time is almost up, should my sister go to rest first? 】    Zhuang Jiu just got up and walked around, but his sleepiness has long since been driven away. But seeing that Werther was so determined not to want her to be there, she didn't think too much about what he wanted to do.     Anyway, as long as the result is good, the parasite can die, and other things, Zhuangjiu doesn't care too much.     In the end times, the most important thing is kindness.     But speaking of it, being able to reach a cooperation with Parasite has already proved that Qian Shuyi is not a good person.     After confirming that Zhuang Jiu had left the game room, Werther turned off the connector and the sound, and his eyes fell lightly on the noisy person in front of him.     [Since you can't remember, you don't have to think about it. 】    The mecha in his hand split and reorganized in an instant, and a fierce tongue of fire spurted out, instantly licking Qian Zhiyi's body, completely wrapping her terrified and incredible pupils!     The flames were quite violent, Qian Xiyi's clothes and skin were ignited in an instant, and the whole person became a burning man!

    She rolled and roared on the ground in pain, cursing and screaming constantly. However, looking at such a scene, Werther felt a trace of discord.

    Although he is a rational AI who does not understand human emotions and does not have many emotions, he also clearly knows that when people are about to die, they will beg for mercy, cry, and speak a lot of truth to try to avoid death.

    Under normal circumstances, the moment she was wrapped in flames, her subconscious reaction should be to reveal the location of the parasite.

    However, the person in front of him didn't have any other reaction other than rolling around and cursing.

    If it weren't for the threat of parasites, there's only one last possibility left.

    After realizing this, Werther's eyes immediately sank. After he added another fire to completely burn the thing to slag, the charred corpse that fell to the ground turned into charcoal in an instant!

    She escaped!

    Werther flew into the air in an instant and began to search around inch by inch, but he was unsuccessful in the end. He could only immediately send complete information about this matter to Zhuang Jiu, and then flew towards the ruins that Qian Xieyi was going to enter before.

    Since the mission to kill her had failed, Werther had no choice but to explore the space under the ruins first to make up for it.

    And although the hope is slim, it may be possible to find the secret of her escape.

    Ten minutes after Werther left, a figure suddenly appeared on the road northwest of the Union Center, 50 kilometers away from the Union Building.

    Her right hand is full of light, and she has always maintained the ability of light, and the broken little finger of her left hand begins to rebuild the flesh and blood.