She didn't know about these things at first, until when she used Time Backtracking for the first time, she found a lot of information from the account stolen from the person in charge of the alliance.

    There are many secret weapons in it, and she has seen Zhuang wine making. Just thinking about it briefly, she immediately understood that the reason why Zhuang Jiu has such a high talent for mechanical construction is inseparable from the fact that she can access the confidential documents of the alliance at will, just like going in and out of her own back garden.

    Of course, her own abilities are also quite terrifying, this is undeniable.

    The slightly cold wind blew across her face, causing her cheeks to crack. The pain pulled her thoughts back from the memory, and she couldn't help but spurn herself after she was refreshed.

    What if it's great? Still not a ruthless cold-blooded person?

    Qian Shiyi thought darkly in his heart. A person like Zhuang Jiu probably won't have any other friends besides her.

    This kind of person who doesn't think about friends, she will definitely die alone!

    Cursing Zhuang Jiu secretly in her heart, she continued to observe the style of this mecha. But unfortunately, she didn't find any trace related to the forging technique of Zhuangjiu.

    Is it really not made by Zhuangjiu? Could there be another person on this planet whose talent is almost the same as hers?

    Of course, it is impossible for any Qian to break his head and think that Werther's mecha shell originally made by Zhuangjiu was completely replaced by Werther because of the accident in the construction of the air defense last time. The parts on his body are made by himself now, so naturally he will not give money to feel any familiar feeling.

    Werther's speed was quite fast, and he left the center of the alliance not long after grabbing her, heading towards Xiaohan City.

    Because of the temperature, the area is sparsely populated, there are neither animals nor many zombies, even if the parasite temporarily summons the zombies, it will never arrive and rescue her in just half an hour.

    Werther flew for a while, then found an open space around him, and threw the money straight down.

    A strong feeling of falling came, and Qian Xianyi was thrown to the ground. Although it was not high, there was a raised stone where it was thrown, and it hit Qian Xiyi's waist abruptly.

    The pain made her completely unable to straighten her waist at that moment, but the strong desire to survive still made her say: "Who are you? Did you make this mecha on your body? You are as powerful as you are. Why didn't you go to the previous mechanic competition? Otherwise, you will definitely be able to show your head!"

    She forced a smile on her face, trying to make herself look like a normal person and a face mask.

    Qian Shiyi thought that the mecha in front of him was being driven by someone, so he tried to impress the other party with friendly language. However, what she didn't know was that this mecha, which looked like a pure crystal ore, was actually made of various parts made by crystal ore. A ruthless AI that doesn't look like anyone else.

    Especially in the face of this person who once insulted Zhuang Jiu, once impersonated Star God and other crimes, Werther had no good face at all, looked at her with cold inorganic eyes, and said coldly: [The parasite is in your body. in what part? 】

    Although she has been quarreling with the parasite, and she hopes that the parasite can get out of her body, Qian Xiyi is actually quite clear that if she wants to escape from the machine armor now, she can do it completely by her own ability. If you can't, you must use the power of parasites!