He only needs to lead some zombies over, and the rest of the zombies will rush over because of other movements.

    Although a large number of zombies were transferred from the lead city to the center of the alliance, less than 1/3 of the zombies were still wandering in the city, but the number was quite large. Werther made a rough estimate. There are hundreds of thousands of zombies.

    After Werther's voice was turned on, only a few hundred zombies nearby were attracted by the sound at first, but after they smelled the fragrance of apples, they quickly began to roar, and soon a large number of zombies quickly came from all corners of the city. Drilled out.

    It's like a sea of ​​zombies is coming over.

    Mutated animals also quickly arrived on the battlefield. Seeing that the situation was almost over, Werther saw the opportunity and threw the apple directly between them, and then hid the wine in a high place next to it.

    Animals with red pupils collided with bluish-gray zombies without pain—

    the scene not far away was like purgatory.

    Countless mutant animals rushed in the direction of the apple and met the crazy zombie head-on. The first animals to rush over had an advantage—they happened to be animals around here, so they got to the apple first.

    But how could the already attracted zombies make them do?

    The zombies swarmed in in an instant, tearing open the bodies of more than a dozen hyenas with their bare hands, and the jackal who arrived later just glanced at each other, and immediately judged that the zombies were the most powerful opponents for the time being, and they directly abandoned them. He grabbed the apple and rushed towards the zombies.

    They showed sharp teeth and still flesh-and-blood mouths, and they slammed into them frantically, biting their arms, thighs, etc., and they could tear off a large piece of flesh in one bite. Zombies are not to be outdone. They are painless and feel the best defense. After being attacked, they also learn to bite each other's fur and flesh like jackals.

    While the jackal zombies were attacking each other, the second batch of animals also arrived.

    In the forest, it is not only terrestrial animals.

    The sparrow, which was very ordinary before the end of the world, has also mutated after some unknown changes. Each of their heads bears red sarcomas almost as large as their heads that reveal the red muscle inside.

    The tumor was still shrinking, as if it could breathe, and Zhuang Jiu couldn't help frowning frequently.

    Seeing the apples on the ground, the overwhelming sparrows nimbly drilled into the gaps, and in the blink of an eye, a white and brown bird pile fell near the apples.

    Fortunately, Tang Panpan was not there, otherwise with her eyesight and her secret fear, she would have vomited directly when she saw this scene.

    This group of sparrows tried to grab the apple that was thrown to the ground, but the apple seemed to have taken root and sprout. So they thought of a compromise, standing directly next to the apple and started pecking.

    But their wishful thinking came to nothing. I don't know what material these apples are made of. Apart from the pungent aroma, the whole body is as hard as iron. Their beaks were smashed to pieces as soon as they were pecked up, and they slid across their heads in an instant. of sarcoma.

    The tumor exploded like a balloon, spattering the dirt with blood everywhere. Fortunately, Zhuang Jiu already had psychological expectations when he saw that thing, so he didn't have many emotional fluctuations when he saw this scene.