"So many people have left, and those who are still there should also be dead. The drone can go in aboveboard and see if there is anything in it that hasn't been taken away in time, or some handwritten documents."

    Weite nodded.

    After all, after thousands of years of precipitation, the alliance must have more things than Xingwang, and even many precious manuscripts that have been out of print.

    Regardless of whether Qian Shuyi knew about the existence of these things, Zhuang Jiu couldn't let them fall into her hands.

    Because her body is also parasitic with parasites that can control all zombies.

    The ability of parasites is more powerful than Zhuang Jiu imagined. Maybe she can learn a lot through these manuscripts, and it may even cause great danger to human beings. She may not be able to survive by then.

    After closing the Xingwang screen, Zhuang Jiu and Tang Panpan also dispersed.

    Everything in the leisure winery is basically taken over by other people. Zhuang Jiu stood on the balcony and looked out the window. Father Tang and Lord Hong were diligently farming the fields. The hen was playing games with her children. Play on the side.

    Tang Panpan had nothing to do after watching the picture, so he moved a bench and started teaching Wang Zai junior high school.

    Feeling the call of Zhuang Jiu, the vines were curled up on her head, "What's wrong with Zhuang Jiu? I actually feel a bit of loneliness in your heart."

    Zhuang Jiu may not have noticed this emotion, and paused. Said: "I don't know. It just feels like everyone has something to do, but I still don't know what I need to do. I'm a little confused.

    " He tilted his head and thought for a while: "I don't know much about this, but I know that your existence may be the needle in their hearts, maybe... Guaranteeing the stability of the leisure winery is what you should do?"

    Zhuang Jiu said. He pouted, saying he didn't know.

    She stood on the balcony and watched for a while, and was about to go downstairs to find some books to pass the time, when she suddenly heard the vine say, "Zhuangjiu, the apples

    are ripe." She stopped in surprise and started to check. itself.

    Some time ago, she discovered that there were a few more sapling-like plants on the top of the mountain, but because it was not fully mature, Zhuang Jiu didn't know what it was. But I don't know what has changed in the past few days. The saplings that were motionless suddenly began to grow wildly, and soon showed their shape.

    These are the fruit trees planted by the previous winery.

    There are a total of five fruit trees, which have been neatly opening branches and leaves in her body in the past few days, and now she finally has the first mature fruit tree.

    Different from ordinary trees that grow on the planet, after the fruit tree in Zhuangjiu withered, it formed the only fruit that fell on the ground formed by the center of the mountain, and this fruit was her new mutant plant.

    There is one and only one apple ripe now. Originally, Zhuang Jiu planned to wait until all the fruit trees had borne fruit, and then go to the nearby weeds to test the plants' abilities. As a result, during the lift-off training a few days ago, she happened to see that the weeds were covered with grass. Entire vacant lot.

    It's time for them, too, to become experimental subjects.

    In order to facilitate the testing of mutant plants, Werther deliberately built a retractable platform on the wall facing the weeds some time ago. Standing there will not disturb the normal operation of the air defense, and it can also be tested safely.