But other than that, Zhuang Jiu didn't expect Werther to prepare another gift for her.

    [Witter will not lie to his sister. Since it is said that there is a grand prize, it will definitely be handed over to my sister. 】

    While helping Zhuang Jiu, who was stumbling a bit, he said: 【By the way, sister, the return gift has already been given to them, so don’t worry. 】

    Zhuangjiu nodded.

    When she discussed with them yesterday, she did not expect that everyone would give her so many gifts that contained their own thoughts. Fortunately, when she was alone in the leisure winery before, she did a lot of things in her spare time. At this time, Werther returned all the gifts.

    "That's fine." Zhuang Jiu stood still and looked at the laboratory curiously: "What is it? You have to come to the laboratory?"

    [It's a half-body mecha. 】

    Werther didn't say much, he helped her to sit on the stool, and took out a mechanically shaped box from the side.

    Zhuang Jiu's eyes widened and he couldn't wait to open the box.

    Inside lie two square cuboids, surrounded by lines like cracked tortoise shells. Zhuang Jiu could see at a glance that this thing was probably disassembled and reassembled like the mecha body she made for Werther.

    [The gift has to be given to my sister today, but I can't try it today. Sister, you are too drunk. There is sober soup in the living room. Go to sleep after drinking it. 】

    Zhuang Jiu also felt that his situation was really not good, so he nodded and returned to the villa with a staggering pace carrying the box.

    The result of being so excited the night before is that when he wakes up the next day, even after drinking the hangover soup, Zhuang Jiu's brain still has the faint pain of a hangover.

    "Morning, Zhuangzhuang..."

    Zhuang Jiu rubbed his temples and walked out of the room. As soon as he came out, he saw Tang Panpan floating over like a wandering soul, and she was startled.

    "How did you become like this?"

    Tang Panpan replied weakly: "Last night, I was so excited. I chatted with my parents until after three o'clock in the middle of the night. Now I have slept for less than four hours in total, but it's still a little bit. Excited, I'm ready to pack myself up and chat with my parents."

    No wonder he had such deep dark circles under his eyes.

    Zhuang Jiu turned around and pushed Tang Panpan back into the room, "Hurry up and get some more sleep, it doesn't matter if you don't eat breakfast all day. Besides, your parents are in the leisure winery, and they won't leave after that, so don't be in a hurry to catch up with the old days. A while."

    Tang Panpan hesitated, but under Zhuang Jiu's eyes, he obediently crawled back to the bed.

    Although Tang Panpan's parents came here on a temporary basis, Zhuangjiu started preparations a long time ago, and they both passed the gas with Aunt Huang. When Dr. Cui built the house, he also specifically told Liu Yun that they would build a big house with about 4 bedrooms and one living room, so that they could live in directly.

    It's just that they didn't expect the construction speed of the house to be much slower than they thought. When people came, the house could not be lived in temporarily, so they could only rest in the villa first.

    After breakfast, Zhuang Jiu heard what seemed to be chatting downstairs, but he felt a little excited when he heard the sound. Not knowing what was going on, she went down to see what was going on.