Right now, the pond is starting to finish and the bridge can start to be laid.

    The width of the pond is almost 50 meters, so the length of the arch bridge is not very long. The basic foundations, caps, and piers were all done by Werther when they were being built, and the rest was the construction of the superstructure.

    While Werther and the others were working on the construction of the pond and the substructure of the bridge, Zhuangjiu was not idle, tying steel bars on the cap, and pouring the crystal ore pavement for the cap. By this time, she can just erect the prefabricated beams on the piers, and after pouring the wet joints, she can start the paving of the bridge deck.

    For the sake of beauty, Zhuangjiu plans to cover the bridge deck with white granite, and the guardrails are also uniformly carved and cast with white granite. At first glance, it is white and translucent, and it also shines in the sun, which is very pleasing to the eye.

    It took almost ten days for Zhuangjiu and the others to complete these things. Finally, they trimmed the bottom of the pond, and separated a small part of it and covered it with silt to plant lotus flowers, and then opened the gate to release the water. The entire pond is almost finished.

    After the construction of the pond was completed, Zhuangjiu's heart for raising fish began to move. However, the amount of exercise over the past few days has caused her to be reluctant to go out to fish for a while, and plans to rest at home for a day or two.

    The construction of the pond has passed for a long time. When Zhuang Jiu got up this morning and turned over the calendar, he realized that tomorrow is the Mid-Autumn Festival.

    In her mind, this was a big day.

    She vaguely remembered that when she was a child, when her parents were still there, she would deliberately set aside time on the Mid-Autumn Festival to go home and reunite with her. Whenever this time, it is one of the happiest days of the winery.

    Because in addition, Zhuangjiu can see his parents on a fixed day, and only the Spring Festival is left.

    Later, Zhuangjiu began to live alone. Before the Mid-Autumn Festival every year, Werther would make moon cakes for Zhuangjiu according to the set procedure. to fill her annual vacant reunion time.

    Since the end of the last life, Zhuang Jiu lost Werther, which led to a messy day every day. She didn't know what year it was today. This Mid-Autumn Festival was her first Mid-Autumn Festival in seven years.

    For some reason, there was even a trace of hope in her heart.

    However, as soon as she went out in the morning, she saw a mess in the kitchen. Werther slumped in the living room with a face down, only to find out when he asked that, after he made breakfast, he was chased out by Tang Panpan and prevented him from entering.

    "How could this be? I'm here to have a theory with her." Zhuang Jiu patted his head, smiled and glanced into the kitchen, but the next second her eyes widened, and the shock in her pupils was almost astonishing. Can't hide it.

    After a long while, she turned back with a wry smile: "How many of them are... demolishing the house?"

    Tang Panpan, who was still covered in flour when he heard the movement outside, glanced outside and happily squeezed out of the kitchen and the village. Jiu said hello: "Zhuangzhuang, you are awake! Join us? We are making tomorrow's moon cakes!"

    Zhuang Jiu immediately waved his hand and refused.

    The kitchen was not big at first, but now Tang Panpan, Liu Yun, and Aunt Huang were squeezed into it, and with her, it would be extremely difficult to even turn around. Besides, the kitchen is quite messy at the moment, and she has no intention of going in at all.