Several people basically sat together to eat at noon, but today, Werther suddenly opened the star network.

    Zhuang Jiu glanced at him, knowing that Werther would not do useless things, so he did not question his unauthorized actions, but silently raised his voice.

    The signal was connected to the sound outside, which seemed a little weird for a while, but it soon returned to normal.

    Because today's signal base stations are basically destroyed at the beginning of the apocalypse, there is no way to display them on the screen, and most of them broadcast news directly by voice.

    Some time ago, there were several broadcasting stations mixed together, but this time Werther tuned 80 channels in a row, only to hear one station talking.

    [Urgent news. The Alliance Center, which had been besieged by zombies for a day and a night, had gathered nearly 500,000 zombies outside, and the small place was filled with water. The reporters in front still thought they were just a simple siege. However, just ten minutes ago, all the zombies began to violently attack the defense of the center of the alliance. 】

    Most of the rubbish opinions were put forward by that group of people, and Zhuang Jiu didn't care at all about whether this group of rubbish would die.

    "It's still good news." If Tang Panpan had certain expectations for the alliance before the end of the world, he would no longer exist after fleeing into Qinshan. At this moment, she snorted coldly and indignantly, "It's good to die! I can't get used to that group of people for a long time!"

    Aunt Huang and Dr. Cui looked at her for a moment, although they may also agree with her in their hearts, but in the end it's better than The people present were at least one generation older and calmer, so they did not speak.

    Liu Yun and Wang Zai were completely oblivious to what was going on outside the window, and they didn't even know what the news broadcast meant.

    The news then jumped to the next one.

    [According to the secret investigation of Xiao Che, the supernatural power user in the Miaocheng Safe Zone, it has been confirmed that this so-called Star God is an impostor. But unfortunately, under the fierce pursuit of everyone, the true face of the impostor was still not seen. The impostor has now escaped from the round city safety zone and headed to the Mucheng safety zone, but the host believes that this hateful impostor will be brought to justice soon! The host here also advises everyone not to pretend to be a star god with a fluke mentality. It is reported that the person who faked the Star God this time didn’t even know the name of the person in charge of the alliance, and that’s why they showed their tricks…]

    The radio station has not broadcast such a long news for a long time, and after the broadcast, only The announcer sighed and looked at another room destroyed by zombies at the bottom of the mountain in the distance. With a bag on his back, he returned to the safe area of ​​Miaocheng with slightly heavy steps.     "Little Che, are you looking for something in Miao City again today?" There were many people in the safe area who knew him. But they only know that he is one of the few ability users in the safe area of ​​Miaocheng, and they don't know that he has another identity.

    He is also the only newscaster on the planet right now.

    His ability is, mind reading, the so-called fake star god, he found out.

    No one would doubt that the mind-reading skills that Xiao Che possessed were fake. After all, this pair of eyes that had been completely whitened, no matter who saw them, they would have a feeling of being completely seen through, not to mention that he only needed to look at someone to see him. He could completely hear what that person was thinking at this moment.