The Siren of the Summer Tide

Börja om från början

Well, yeah. Daphne had rotten luck, that was for sure. But she wouldn't let it kill her brightness and her soul. She was dancing through a field of clovers, looking patiently to pick the four-leafed one for just a small stroke of luck...

・゜゜・. .・゜゜・

   daphne everlark 𝓧 percy jackson

    ゜.                 .  ゜
      ・ .゜

  ゜      ・ .゜

🩰🏹🌊

🩰🏹🌊

                                    :¨ ·.· ¨:
                                    '· . ꔫ

🪷 "There was a time before the gods, wasn't there?"

The old centaur paused at the inquisitive voice of his youngest camper. He'd known that inviting her to play pinochle at the Big House would end with her neverending and ultimately extremely intellectual questions, but still hoped for his own sake that she would forget her own roots of being a child of Athena, desperate for wisdom.

"Well...yes." he started slowly, not wanting to give too much details to a young girl already plagued with too many nightmares. "The titans reigned over the world, with Kronos at the helm of control. He and his wife Rhea wer-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know all that!" she interrupted him impatiently, and Chiron was quickly reminded how she hadn't put down a book of mythology since arriving two years ago. "But...I'm talking about in Ancient Greece. Like, even more Ancient."

"What do you mean, Annabeth?" Chiron asked, the growing dread in the pit of his stomach reminding him that he already knew what the child was asking.

"Well...there was a time before civilization adapted around the belief of the gods, wasn't there? You said it yourself - the Gods can only survive as long as they still have people who believe in them. Their fuel is praise and gifts. So ... what came before that?"