Secret -Tommy- Oneshot

(Request!)

HOGWARTS AU LETS GO!

You are a Slytherin and Tommy is a Gryffindor.

Floof :)

   It's currently 5 minutes til midnight, everyone was fast asleep. Everyone except you. You made sure everyone was out cold before tip toeing down the stairs to your common room. You snuck past Professor Snape and made it to the Gryffindor common room door. The painting was sleeping so you had to tap the painting a few times to catch the Singing Lady's attention.

    "Off to see Tommy, hmm?" She whispered with a sly smirk. You nodded. "Password?" "Caput Draconis." You answer. She smiled before opening up the door. You whisper a quick 'thanks' under your breath before entering.

    Tommy whipped his head up to face you. He smiled before making his way to you and holding you close to his chest. "Hey." He mumbled into your shoulder. "Hi." You giggle, holding him tight. When you pulled back, he took your hands and took you to the couch to cuddle.

   "I wish we could do this all the time without people shaming us." Tommy mumbled. "One day, Tom. One day." You say snuggling your face into his chest a bit more as he played with your hair.

    "Tommy?" A groggy voice asked from the balcony, making the two of you whip your heads to the person. "Hey Wil..." Tommy said trying to sound innocent. Wilbur furrowed his brows and adjusted his glasses. "Y/n? Y/n Malfoy?" He asked.

Fuck.

    "Go back to your Common Room, Y/n. You're gonna get caught. And Tommy, we have a Quidditch game tomorrow. Get to bed. You can continue this tomorrow." Wilbur instructed.

    "But Wiiiiiiiiiiilllll." Tommy whined. "No. Go to bed both of you." Wilbur said. "Do you not care that I'm with Tommy?" You asked nervously. "No. You're the nice Malfoy your brother can Go suck a dick. Now get going. Please." Wilbur shrugged, getting a bit irritated that we were not getting up.

   You and Tommy sighed and stood up. Tommy gives you one last tight as hell hug. "See you tomorrow?" He asked. "Definitely" you giggled.