Not Feelin' Too Hot -Sapnap- OneShot

High school AU

Warning: Cringe, Cringe, and a bit of cringe.

    Alright. So where in the hell shall we start? Well, you are one of the most popular kids in the school that works at your family bakery. You're sweet and don't show much attraction to people romantically.

     And Sapnap is your next door neighbor and has been your childhood best friend. He's always flirting with you, so you brushed it off. You thought he would never think of you the way you think of him.

     Little does anyone know, Sapnap may or may not have the hots for you. You never know. You never really payed attention. You walked outside to where you usually want to eat alone. You just didn't want to deal with people right now. Why? Someone just slashed you with a water bottle. Lovely.

      When you sat down, you covered your face in total humiliation. You were now cold and soaking wet, sad, and not hungry whatsoever.

    You were so caught up in your thoughts that you didn't even hear someone sit next to you. Suddenly, a jacket is wrapped around your shoulders. You look up and see Sapnap. He had wrapped his varsity jacket around you, and wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

     "Not feelin' to hot, huh, Y/n?" He said. "I mean you look hot as hell with the wet hair but you look kinda down. What happened?" He added, making you roll your eyes. "Someone splashed me with water. I'm fine." You say, looking down.

      "You don't look like you're fine. Why did someone do this?" He asked. "I had to work with a cheerleader for gym for an assignment and she sprained her ankle and blamed it on me. Called me ugly. Told me to die. Splashed me. But she's not wrong." You shrugged.

    "Now you wait just a minute. She is wrong in so many fucking ways imaginable. You're so beautiful. You don't deserve to die. You're such an amazing person and I can't imagine why she would say shit like that. I mean, you're so nice, caring, smart, strong, brave, and you're drop dead gorgeous. That's what I love about you." Sapnap said, grabbing your hand.

     You looked up and saw his blushing face. "You... You love me?" You asked in disbelief. He nodded with a soft laugh. "Yeah. Been flirting with you since we were like... I don't know.... 7. But thanks for asking." He said looking slightly disappointed.

    "... I love you too." You say softly. His eyes lit up when you said that. Sapnap pulled you into a hug. "Never thought this would be happening today... Or ever..." Nick mumbled. "Me neither."