Their Reaction To You Kissing Them On Stream

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

(Request)

Dream:

He didn't have face cam on, of course, but everyone heard a very obvious kiss sound. Just as you were about to leave, someone in the chat donated "Let's play a little fun game called Lets Find George" and you lost it and laughed loudly as dream kettle wheezed, trying to come up with an excuse.

George:

George forgot he had his facecam on and he saw you when you walked over to put food on his desk. "Thanks, darling." He said, cupping your face with his hand and pulling you into a kiss. Chat went crazy and made clips of it and some people tagged Dream in it.

SapNap:

You were streaming with him and kissed his cheek randomly. He turned his head and pecked your lips. Chat went fucking wild.

Karl:

Same as SapNap's, but Karl kissed you first.

Quackity:

Same as George's but the kiss was way longer and shit and the chat didn't involve or tag Dream in it.

BadBoyHalo:

Bad forgot his facecam was on and that he was in a call with Skeppy. You walked in for a quick kiss before taking Rat for a walk. As soon as you kissed Bad, there was a loud "OH MY GOD, BAD! IS THAT Y/N, TOO!? NO WAY!" From Bad's headphones that were around Bad's neck and the two of you pulled away to see a shocked Skeppy on one monitor and the chat going crazy on the other.

Skeppy:

"Y/NNNNNN CHAT DOESN'T BELIEVE WE'RE DATING I NEED PROOF OF SOME SORTTTT!!!!!" Skeppy screamed. You walk into the room and kiss him before kissing his cheek and temple and leaving him speechless.

Wilbur:

You were with Wilbur gaming and chat was spamming kiss. You cupped his face and kissed him. When you pulled away, he was all red and flustered and stuttered a hell of a lot after that.

Ghostbur:

Stream? What's that?

Niki:

You came in and kissed her when you brought in food. "Y/n, I'm streaming." She giggled. Your face went red. "Welp. Sup, chat. Bai." You say sprinting out the door, hearing Niki laugh.

(Cheek kisses for the minors)

Tommy:

You just wanted to annoy him. You walked in, kissed his cheek a thousand times. "OI! Y/N! THE FUCK!?" Tommy screamed, his face red, you pulled away laughing before sprinting out the door. "WHY YOU-- HOLD ON CHAT!" You heard through the door then loud fast food steps. You better run.

Tubbo:

You walked into Tubbos room where he was streaming. He looked up. "Morning, Y/n!" He chirped. You walked over and kissed his cheek, then walked out. "Oh. Okay then."

Ranboo:

The stream where he was with Crumb making pancakes before he got the box. You walked over, got on the step stool and brushed his bangs out of the way and kissed his forehead. "Oop-- okay--." Clips were made.