YOU'RE SO ANNOYING -Quackity- OneShot

Written at 1am-2am, finished at 9am. Absolutely shittttt. Sorry!

Somewhat inspired by the tiktok sound "Do you ever shut up about Millie!?"

Warning: Cursing, fighting, angst(?), cringe

Ah yes. You're probably asking, "Y/n, why in the hell are you staying and breaking down crying in your old room at your mother's house, thinking that you're the worst person in the world?" Well, let's just start from the beginning, shall we?

Hours earlier...

"Y/N! DO YOU EVER SHUT UP ABOUT KARL?! GOD! YOU'RE SO FUCKING ANNOYING! IF YOU LOVE KARL SO MUCH, WHY DON'T YOU DATE HIM INSTEAD!?" Your boyfriend, Alex yelled.

It was crystal clear he was jealous that you had streamed with Karl for almost 4 and a half hours, instead of hanging out with him. You were just telling him the big highlights of the stream when he got upset.

You flinched at his sudden outburst and you felt your heart shatter into a million pieces when he said the last bit. You slowly stood up, grabbed your car keys and walked out the front door to your car. Tears started to flow down your face as you ignored all your boyfriend's shouts and pleas for you to come back and his apologies.

The first place you thought of going was your mom's house. So you went there. You could tell your mom anything and not get embarrassed or scared or uncomfortable.

When you got out of the car and got to the door and knocked, your phone started to ring. You saw it was Quackity, and declined it, turning your phone on silent.

You looked up and saw your mother open the door. She saw your tears and pulled you inside, closing the door and into a hug. You sobbed into her arms, as she held you.

After a while, you pulled back. She led you to the living room and sat you down on the couch. "What happened, sweetheart?" She asked softly.

You told her everything. Not a single detail left out. Your mother listened in silence. When you had finished, she took a deep breath before speaking. "Honey, he was jealous. People do things they regret when they get jealous. I mean, when I was in high school before dating your father, he was dating a very beautiful girl. I did stupid things when I got jealous of her. Just give him time. When you go home tomorrow, I'll bet Alex will be apologizing and trying to explain what he was doing. Okay?"

You stayed silent for a moment before nodding. She told you to take a shower and try to rest, which you did. You checked your phone which had 17 missed calls, 17 voicemails, and over 30+ texts from the same person. Alex. You took a deep breath before reading each text. All apologizing, asking for you to come home, that he loves you, asking where you were, if you were safe, if you're going to break up with him, and how scared he is.

Then came the voicemails. At first he sounded nervous. Then his voice started cracking. Then it sounded like he was crying.

And this is where you are now. Breaking down in tears, blaming yourself for being an idiot. Your shaking hands started to text.

Me: I'll be home tomorrow morning.

Quack: OH THANK GOD YOU'RE OKAY

Quack: I'M SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IT

You put your phone down. You needed to sleep. After putting your phone on the charger, you layed in bed, wiping your tears. You missed him so much. Your brain started telling you "You get to see him in the morning. No more crying. Sleep it away." Which you did.

The next morning, you woke up and had breakfast. You hugged and kissed your mom goodbye and drove home. When you opened the door, Quackity was sitting on the stairs. His head whipped up as soon as the door opened. The look in his eyes made you want to cry again.

His eyes were red, as if he stayed up all night, his phone was held in his shaking hands. He stood up and slowly approached you, stopping in front of you. "Y/n, Im sorry. I didn't mean what I said. I don't even know why I said it. It blurted out. Do you think we shou--"

You lunged at him and hugged him so tight like it was the last time you were going to see him ever again. He hugged you back tightly, dropping his phone on the floor. He rested his face into the crook of your neck, kissing it over and over quickly, making you giggle softly.

"Alex!" You giggled, making him move his head up to kiss you all over your face. This usually meant he was sorry or felt bad. You held his face still with your hands and kissed him. Which meant you forgive him. No words were needed to be said, just the small signs of love and forgiveness needed to be noticed, which they were.