What They Like About You

(Request, thanks so much for requesting❤❤❤❤❤)

Dream: Your smile. No, it's not because of his mask. He just loves to see you happy. When you smile, he gets butterflies in his stomach and his mood softens. He always tells you that you have the most gorgeous smile he's ever seen.

George: Your patience. As we know, George can be childish. He admires when you just let him be himself and wear himself out.

SapNap: Your sass. You're usually a quiet person but when you show your sassy side... he finds it cute. He loves to see you come out if your shell and give 'em your best shot.

Karl: Your laugh. Whenever you laugh, he laughs. He gets very happy and giggly. You laughing cheers him up.

Quackity: Your intelligence. You surprise him everyday with things he had no idea about. He literally learns new things from you every day.

Skeppy: Your innocence. Like Bad, you're quiet. He finds it cute how flustered you get. And he finds it even more adorable when you try to find things not so innocent out and get all confused.

BadBoyHalo: Your cuddles/hugs. For some reason, you have like, HeAlInG hAnDs. Like, as soon as he hugs you, all of his stress is gone. Just- poof.

Wilbur: Your voice. You don't have to be singing, it could be just talking. Your voice is very soothing to him.

Ghostbur: Just your presence in general. He loves being around you. He literally spends every day with you.

Technoblade: Your kindness. He admires how hard you try to make things right, the easiest and fairest way possible. He also loves it when you go on a spew on whatever you found interesting.

Niki: Your hair. It's. So. Fluffy. And it doesn't matter what style it's in, you look amazing, like a model.

Tommy: Your sense of humor. Your sense of humor is similar to his, meaning the two of you get along well.

Tubbo: How weird you are. You guys are basically the same level of weird. He's happy to have a companion like you by his side.

Ranboo: Your height. He loves to you use as an arm rest or to just pick you up to make you do something. And to playfully tease you about being short. If you're taller than him... Well shit. Vise versa..?