No wonder Draven and Kyros were best friends, they were almost like one soul, two bodies. Opposites did attract, but there was nothing worse than these two in the same room.

"Where are you taking me?" Draven questioned as he walked into the changing rooms, directed towards the shower heads. He flicked the handle and water gushed out, pouring onto Draven's hair. He stood for a couple of minutes, eyes closed, letting the lukewarm liquid soak his body.

Kyros grabbed his shower gel from his toiletry bag and threw it across, causing Draven to instantly catch it with one hand. He muttered a quick thanks, pushed the lid open and let the viscous rich liquid squeeze out. The unique aroma of orange flower blossom married with fresh juniper berries and floral petitgrain filled the shower room immediately. It was as if the scent was infatuated with the water itself.

Kyros sighed, "I'm not sure, to be honest. I got a message from Acari to meet us at the den."

"Right...And you listened to someone who can't even tell you left and right. Does anything I say to you stick in your head? I thought we both agreed to never listen to that child." Draven turned the tap and grabbed his towel which was hanging in the railings. He began patting his hair dry, "He probably saw a spider and wants us to come to save him."

That was something Acari was capable of, I mean he had done it many times before. Even though he'd send an alert on the group chat for them all to see, Zhang was the only one willing to check on him. He was his roommate after all.

Kyros shrugged his shoulders and waited for Draven to quickly get dressed in the cubical of the changing rooms. "I sure do dislike my parents for sending me to this awful place. Did you know I saw two mice yesterday? Pretty sure they were rats, or maybe rabbits"

Draven slung the door open, with his brow raised. "So, were rabbits or mice? And why are you surprised? We have mice roaming the old buildings, they swarm the grounds of the woods."

"Because it's fucking disgusting!"

Draven rolled his eyes and walked past him as Kyros leaned against the cubicle door, "Sorry, England isn't as pristine as you want it to be."

"Says the guy who also is a drama queen about literally everything around him. You're certainly worse than me, in every way possible." Kyros spit facts out and Draven simply ignored his words, knowing it was nothing but the truth. "We should be rewarded with the way we deal with you, anyone else they'd tell you to fuck off."

"Not really, but whatever helps you sleep at night, my love." Draven faked a smile, throwing in the classic nickname for him. Draven and Kyros bickered like an old married couple, it was quite the entertainment, to say the least.

Both Draven and Kyros walked out of the building, still confused at why they even had to leave class suddenly. For Acaris' sake, it better have been worth it as neither of them wanted this.

After the dinner with the Dahers, Draven kept everything on the low. He didn't need anyone finding out their plan or even trying to sabotage the Charity Ball. It was important to his family and even if he didn't agree with them, he still had to play his part.

Tolerating this whole situation was hard, but it has to be done. He didn't let any of his best friends know about what his and the Daher family were planning. He just hoped Ileana would keep her mouth shut. Draven didn't have any doubts but knew that she was close with the two other girls.

And here at St. Farlingtons Manor, the walls gushed and listened in to all conversations. The old buildings kept their secrets for themselves, locked them away. However, it was only a matter of time before it all spilt out, leaking everywhere.