Cui Xue should be punished for doing so many heinous things. But Aunt Huang saw Cui Xue's direction at noon and would bump into the zombie head-on, so she came to look for Zhuangjiu.

    Rather than being tortured to death by zombies, it is better to kill with a single shot. As a mother, the best ending she could give her was to make Cui Xue die as painlessly as possible.

    Fortunately, Zhuang Jiu heard what she meant and agreed to her request.

    After talking to Werther about this on Xingwang, Zhuang Jiu got up and took Tang Panpan to decide to deal with the remaining problems of the paddy field - rice stubble and straw.

    The two of them each took a hoe, and threw the straw piled at the entrance of the laboratory, smashed it, and plowed it back to the field with the rice stubble.

    If cattle are raised in the idle winery, the straw can be used as fodder for the cattle. However, they have been for so long, and they have not found any cattle that have entered by mistake nearby and can be caught and raised, so they can only give up.

    After handling everything, Zhuang Jiu also received the news that Werther killed Cui Xue.

    She didn't tell Tang Panpan about this, so she quietly sent a message to Weite: [After cremation, send the urn to Aunt Huang and the others. ]

    Soon received the 【Good Sister】from Werther.

    Tang Panpan and Liu Yun carried a bucket of mixed crystal ore, brought a batch of knives and began to process the pond, while Zhuang Jiu turned around and went to the laboratory with Werther's body.

    During this time, a lot of zombies climbed up from the pond one after another, each of which was killed and burned by Werther at a very fast speed, and the crystal nuclei in their skulls were also taken out. Vacuum preservation in the highest-protection laboratory in the winery. Zhuang Jiu went to this time, intending to study this thing.

    Because it is something that has never been touched, the corresponding level of protection required to observe them is also quite high. Before entering the laboratory, Zhuang Jiu had agreed with Vine in his heart that it would not rush out of her body out of curiosity at that time. The consequences of tearing the protective clothing could be quite dangerous.

    In this case, the vines will naturally not cause trouble, and nodded obediently, deciding to have a "close contact" with the mountain heart in Zhuang Jiu's body during this time.

    In fact, it's just a simple sticker. When it's bored, it likes to lie on the land that the mountain has become.

    Airtight protective clothing is much heavier than general chemical protective clothing, and is also equipped with special self-contained breathing apparatus, which is generally used for contact with unknown gaseous liquid and solid chemical substances that feel toxic.

    Although Witt has cleaned the crystal core, after all, it is something taken out from the zombie's brain, and it still needs to be protected before observation.

    Originally, Werther wanted to do all these things himself, but Zhuang Jiu planned to see with his own eyes that there was no crystal nucleus in this previous life, what was it like, and what role did it have, so he had to come in person.

    From a long time ago, researching something unknown has made Château extremely happy, even now.

    In order to avoid contact with other things and to facilitate observation, the cyan nucleus is placed in a transparent vacuum box. For some reason, the otherwise solid wafer now shows some signs of melting.