Aunt Huang pursed her lips tightly, and it took a long time before she said, "No, I actually want to ask Lord Zhuang for something. Can you do me a favor and kill... her?"

    Even Zhuang Jiu heard this The words raised eyebrows in surprise.

    Things took a turn for the worse than she expected.

    Although Aunt Huang's statement coincided with Zhuang Jiu's inner thoughts, she didn't understand at all, why did Aunt Huang do such a thing?

    Obviously that girl is not their daughter? Tiger poison is still not eating, what did she do to make Aunt Huang make up her mind to come to Zhuangjiu, just to get rid of her as soon as possible?

    This matter is quite serious. Zhuang Jiu couldn't figure out what she was thinking. After thinking about it, he said seriously, "Are you sure you want to do this? Does Dr. Cui think the same way?"

    Aunt Huang nodded lightly, "Old Cui also knows about this. After I discussed it with him, I was ready to come to see you, Master Zhuang. In fact, I don't know why it's like this, she was just born. At the time, he was still a cute little angel."

    No one knows why it has become like this, the small evil that has accumulated over the years is left unchecked, and one day when the power is added, it will be poured out to more people. people.

    "It was because we were too busy that we neglected discipline, and her conduct was completely corrupted. It was already too late."

    "Because I used to be the director of the Alliance Star Police Department, when she resolutely joined the alliance, I also sincerely congratulated her, but at that time no one knew she would commit such a serious crime!"

    Aunt Huang's fingers on the palm of her hand were straining, and even her lips began to turn white, as if recalling What an extremely painful thing to do.

    "At that time, there was a proposal to blockade and encircle the zombies in the lead city, and she was among them, and because of my refusal, she had cut off ties with us and issued a wanted notice in the alliance. Besides, she did not enter unintentionally. Qin Shan's, she came after the two of us, vowing to kill us both before going back, a loyal supporter of the alliance."

    "How could this happen?" Zhuang Jiu didn't understand, but was shocked.

    He abandoned his parents who had raised him for so long, and even wanted to kill them to support a bunch of trash who only knew how to eat, drink, and have fun. The mentality of Aunt Huang's daughter was quite incomprehensible to Zhuang Jiu.

    "Master Zhuang may not be very clear. The reason why the people in the alliance center are completely dominated by the alliance is because they have special brainwashing personnel. We are slightly better. After all, we have not worked in the alliance for a long time. It can also resist the occasional brainwashing. But Cui Xue is different. She has been in the alliance for a long time and has been completely brainwashed, so everything she thinks will give priority to the alliance. She must have a communication tool on her body, so she must not be found. Here, otherwise you will definitely be harassed and attacked by the alliance!"

    Cui Xue, the name of their daughter.

    The last point that Aunt Huang said was the point that Zhuang Jiu urgently needed to avoid. She nodded: "Cui Xue is heading towards the lake. According to Werther's observation, she will appear from the lake tomorrow. She has If she is injured, she will most likely rest on the shore to rectify."

    Zhuang Jiu paused: "I will let Werther kill her and try not to die so painfully."

    Only then did Aunt Huang's shoulders relax, although she was still a little silent, Nodding: "Thank you."