Zhuang Jiu stared at her movements suspiciously for a long time. Only then did she finally speak: "...bugs?"

    Tang Panpan's eyes widened instantly, she stood up suddenly and said to Zhuang Jiu to wait for a while, then quickly pushed the door and left the game room. After a while, she went back holding a pot of green bamboo.

    After not seeing him for a few months, the leisurely life in the leisure winery seems to have caused some changes in the body of Cuizhu.

    It seems... that there has been a lot of lateral development.

    Looking at the green bamboo, which is almost as thick as Zhuang Jiu's calf, and recalling the green and tall body of Xiaozhu when he first came in, Zhuang Jiu glanced at Tang Panpan with great puzzlement.

    She hugged Xiaozhu and smiled a little embarrassedly: "Sorry Zhuangzhuang, Xiaozhu and other plants evolve differently, so every time I go out with the hens, in addition to finding creatures for the hens to eat, I will also catch Some annelids are given to Xiaozhu."

    Zhuang Jiu understood.

    No wonder he grows so strong. As far as she knows, once the mutated plants are contaminated with meat, the growth rate will increase exponentially, just like the wild grass outside, and the current small bamboo.

    Tang Panpan said sternly: "Speaking of parasites, Xiaozhu and I seem to have heard some news on the way here. But because Xiaozhu and I can't chat very carefully, some of the things it describes are just my finger. I didn't understand the twisting action at the time, so I almost forgot about it. But when I saw the parasite you wrote, I suddenly had a feeling that what Xiaozhu wanted to describe at that time was mostly related to this thing. "

    It's just that, Xiaozhu can understand human speech, Zhuangzhuang, you can understand plants, you should know what Xiaozhu wants to express."

    She gently stroked Xiaozhu's leaves: "Xiaozhu, I still remember a few months. Before, when we were passing by the edge of a cliff with traces of fighting, did you tell me that thing? Can you repeat it to Zhuangzhuang?"

    Although Xiaozhu doesn't come out very often, he hasn't seen Zhuangjiu for a long time. But it can hear Tang Panpan's praises every day, so it respects her and nodded: "Okay, I will try to perfectly restore what I heard at the time."

    Zhuang Jiu also tried to touch it. Touching Xiaozhu's bamboo leaf and feeling the tremor in his palm, he said, "Thank you for your hard work."

    Xiaozhu paused for a while, and then began to talk endlessly.

    After speaking, Zhuang Jiu could basically verify her conjecture.

    It's just that she didn't expect that all these things happened because of the parasites on that disgusting giant cockroach.

    If she hadn't been in such a hurry to get to the leisure winery, if she had known earlier that this would happen, there might have been a chance to save it all.

    But now, it seems to be too late.

    There were several important events in my heart, which caused Zhuang Jiu to be listless all day, and he almost shoveled the hill when he was digging the pond.

    Xiao Shan was startled, and hurriedly dodged to the side, fortunately not getting her "deadly shovel".

    But it immediately expressed its concern in the next second: "What's the matter with you, Ma Ma? I feel that you are in a bad mood because the sapphires mined are not enough?" : "Is that because the pond has not been repaired for a long time?"