How can you do this!

    Then she wants to soar into the sky, isn't it about to end before it begins?

    So she panicked and angrily sent Zhuang Jiu that text message that she regretted so far.

    In fact, she reacted after posting it and wanted to withdraw it, but she didn't have this function, so she planned to explain to Zhuang Jiu - she had scolded Zhuang Ji like this before, and every time she went directly to Zhuang Jiu to apologize after the incident, and Get her forgiveness.

    She also intends to repeat the same trick this time.

    But she didn't expect that she would never see Zhuang Jiu again. Even on the day when the apocalypse opened, she sent her a message that she remembered to be careful. The building is already empty.

    She thought Zhuangjiu had long since died, but the cleanliness of the room surprised her. But saying she didn't die, how could Zhuang Jiu be so angry that she left her because of a small text message?     You must know that she has spent so many years secretly preventing countless people who want to get close to Zhuang Jiu, just to monopolize this person, or to share her life.     She shouldn't have any other companions besides the not-so-good robot in her house. Even if she really found something wrong, she should tell herself right away.     So the biggest possibility is that she is already dead.     But that night, she heard Zhuang Jiu's voice in the star network.     Even though she had already covered it up, she immediately reacted when she heard Zhuang Jiu say the first sentence. The person who controlled Xingwang was definitely Zhuang Jiu!     She is fine!     This is the first thought of Qian Xieyi.     However, what rose in her heart was not the happiness of the rest of her life, nor the joy that her friend had survived, but extreme anger.     Listening to Zhuang Jiu's words in Xingwang, it is not difficult to guess that she has long known that the end of the world will start, and maybe she has stayed in a very safe place now.     But Zhuang Jiu completely excluded her and didn't even tell her any news!     She has done so many things for Zhuangjiu, yet this person is still so arrogant! She is just too selfish!     This anger even woke up the money freehand in a dream. She rolled over and sat on the bed, her chest heaving up and down, her face extremely gloomy.     After a long time, she scolded fiercely in a hoarse and low voice: "XXX Zhuangjiu!"     The hidden bug in the room dutifully fulfilled its duties, recorded these voices one by one, and transmitted them to the idlers in the distance. In the winery, in Werther's brain.

    Because the body of the mecha had been completely repaired by him without the knowledge of Zhuang Jiu, so he planned to speed up the construction of the pond during the night, and just heard the words of Qian Shiyi's scolding.

    His mechanical face instantly cooled down.

    I knew earlier that I shouldn't have left directly, I should have beaten her up before leaving.

    Sister Mingming had given her enough things, and she also shamelessly took away many items of Zhuangjiu villa, and still ate and drank in her villa, and even became a semi-poor who could go to school because of this, and learned a lot. New knowledge, but this man is so ungrateful!

    Such people are simply scumbags!

    Werther's heart was full of anger and anger, looking at the direction of the round city safety zone from a distance through the leisure winery, his eyes were fierce, as if she had beaten her hard,

    but it was okay. Now that my sister has completely disengaged from her, it seems that my sister has the most foresight!

    After blowing the rainbow fart of the winery in his heart, Werther's anger disappeared a lot, and he continued to start the construction of the pond.