The Yuanshi Safe Area is a small safe area. The person in charge is an earth-type power user named An Zikang. The best way to attack is to create cracks in the ground and let the zombies fall in.

    However, the disadvantages are also obvious. Zombies do not feel pain. As long as its body is not completely cut off and it cannot move, it can dig through the soil and stand up again.

    And this move can at most delay time, and cannot kill zombies. Therefore, there are not many survivors in the safety zone led by An Zikang.

    But good luck came to the round city safety zone some time ago.

    At first, he did doubt whether the so-called Star God was fake or not, but after seeing the divine power of the Star God, he no longer had the slightest idea of ​​resistance.

    It can make all the zombies who are about to rush to crawl on the ground, such an ability, absolutely no human being can do it!

    She is definitely the Star God himself!

    After seeing the absolute power of the Star God, even if he found out that the other party was just a little girl, he respected her. Not only did he give the best room in the safe zone to the Star God to live in, but he even used the few in the safe zone every day. food to treat her well.

    He just hoped that after the end of the apocalypse, the Star God would be able to remember his actions at this time, and when the time comes to support him, he would not have to worry about it in the rest of his life!

    Maybe Lord Star God will remember his meritorious deeds at that time, and after the end of the apocalypse, he will let him play an official position like a mayor!

    Originally, An Zikang didn't want to reveal the fact that the Star God was here. After all, he is also aware of his abilities. If other higher-level security zone leaders know about this, then how could Lord Star God see their broken and small one-third of an acre of land? Will definitely go to more luxurious places without hesitation!

    So An Zikang kept this matter under wraps from the beginning, and only told the outside world that a big man had come, and to the Star God, she said that in order to prevent the harassment of the alliance, her identity could not be revealed for the time being.

    Fortunately, the Star God seemed to believe this lie and didn't think about going anywhere else.

    But he never thought that in just a few days, this incident would spread among the various safety zones!

    Not only that, in just a few hours, the surrounding security areas had already sent messages from people, hoping that the Star God would be a guest in their security areas.

    An Zikang didn't know where the Star God went, and I'm afraid he would never return to this poor little place again.

    Ever since he received a message from other safe areas, the Star God had sent a message, saying that he wanted to see him.

    At this moment, An Zikang looked annoyed at the door in front of him, hesitating, not knowing how to speak to the Star God after entering.

    He couldn't help but sigh.

    It seemed that he still didn't have the ability to keep the Star God, so he could only see if she could get another wave before she was about to leave? Feeling good.

    An Zikang took another deep breath, and just when he mustered up his courage to knock on the door, he saw that the door suddenly opened in front of him, and the figure of the star god in black robe appeared on the far side of the table.