It took Tang Panpan a long time to let out a sigh of relief, because he knew that zombies have very sensitive vision and hearing during the day, so he had to whisper, "Thank you, I'm much better."

    Zhuang Jiu also replied in a low voice: "It's okay, I have seen your situation before... I have seen your situation before, and most of them failed to change their minds. But I can also understand that there is such a thing as a terrifying creature that has destroyed their homes. Emotions are normal."

    Tang Panpan sighed, and when he looked up at the zombie, he felt a lot better: "Why is it staring here all the time? If I didn't know that there is a partition outside, I really thought It has seen us."

    Zhuang Jiu said in a serious tone: "It may not have felt it. Most zombies detect the existence of hidden humans by listening to the flow of the wind, just from this point of view, it is a bit like the description in ancient planet books. Zombies, so we must be careful."

    The snow-white dumpling in his arms suddenly moved at this time: "Is this ugly thing so powerful?"

    Wang Zai was not small, but it was the first time he saw this thing. Seeing its cold eyes, it was as terrifying as if the creature on the opposite side could peel its skin through its eyes, which made Wang Zai so frightened that he couldn't even speak.

    It wasn't until this time that it slowed down, humming its little milky voice: "This thing is so ugly, it looks so disgusting, if I were a baby, I would definitely be scared by it. But I'm a man now. La! It won't be afraid at all, it can't scare me!"

    Even though he said that, his voice trembled, and the ending of the last sentence was even more directly raised.

    No matter how you look at it, it doesn't look like you're not afraid.

    However, in order to protect Wang Zai's young and immature mind, the only two humans present did not expose it.

    Most zombies have bluish-purple blood vessels on their faces, and the whole face is covered with a mesh. In addition, it has no pupils at all, and the entire eye socket is filled with white, no matter who is facing it from the front. When he opened his eyes, he felt like he was looking at each other, and a layer of white sweat appeared on his back.

    Wang Zai had to maintain the appearance of a good baby in front of Zhuang Jiu. Even if he saw such a terrifying picture, he couldn't scold out loud, so he had to silently compare a claws to the zombies in his heart.

    What rubbish! I don't know if you grow up like this and come out to shake, will it leave childhood shadows on children? !

    Tang Panpan didn't know what was going on in Wang Zai's heart, he snorted and looked at Zhuang Jiu again: "But then again, if it doesn't leave, we won't stay in this place forever, chariot. Time is also limited... Wocao!"

    Before she could finish her sentence, she immediately covered herself and Wang Cub's mouth when she noticed something was wrong. The next second, the body of the chariot shook violently!

    Looking up, what caught my eye were sharp teeth and a blue-gray tongue. The zombie jumped straight to the top of the chariot, and even got down on its body, protruding its eyeballs violently, and sticking its terrifying eyes to the outer shell, trying to observe the internal situation!

    I didn't expect such a thing to happen suddenly, and Zhuang Jiu couldn't open the upper partition in time. The two and one beast almost had a face-to-face "intimate" contact with the zombie. The distance between them was so close that the wine could see its saliva on the shell, which was extremely disgusting.     Wang Zai was scared and almost screamed, but fortunately, Tang Panpan pressed its nose and mouth tightly to prevent the sound from leaking out. , indicating that he was going to be killed by her.     Tang Panpan quickly relieved some strength.     This time, he didn't notice anything abnormal, and the zombie lost some interest in this strange stone. He slid down from the top, stretched out its withered hands with soaring nails, and pushed the "stone" hard towards the corner. past.     Tang Panpan was so nervous that he couldn't speak, so he could only take out his mobile phone and type on it: [Zhuangzhuang, what should I do? ]     At this time, if Zhuang Jiu turned the watermelon's gun barrel and aimed it at the zombie, she was confident that the zombie would instantly turn into ashes under the attack.     However, her hand still did not touch the handle, but replied to her on the phone like Tang Panpan: [It feels a little wrong, wait and see where it wants to transport us. ]     turned a corner, and everyone's eyes instantly smashed into a green.