Its sharp front teeth instantly pierced through the neck made of hard scales in front of it, and with a forceful pull, it tore off a large piece of meat!

    The blood was gurgling down, and the crocodile snake woke up at the moment of the fatal attack, endured the confusion of the brain caused by facing the sound wave, and accurately bit the left arm of the rat orangutan in the blood dripping, and the body slammed violently. Under the flip of the ground, the strong legs belonging to the kangaroo slammed, and violently dismantled one of its arms in an instant!

    This fight can be described as earth-shattering, blood flowed into rivers. Zhuang Jiu frowned again and again, and silently moved his eyes away.

    It was a pity that the vines protruded a branch, stared straight into the water, and his tone was full of regret: "It's too wasteful! I should absorb these! In the end, it's all cheap for the group of small fish. Shrimp! And that greedy puffer fish!"

    Hearing the sound of the vines, Zhuang Jiu couldn't help looking in the direction its branch pointed, and saw a puffer fish about the size of a head, with a puffer fish hanging from its skin. The corpses of more than 10 species of river creatures are greedily swallowing the blood floating on the river with the ups and downs of the river.     Because now is only the beginning of the apocalypse, there are still about 5 years before the appearance of the big guy in the previous life. And because that guy was so disgusting, after Zhuang Jiu wiped it out, she forgot about it, so after being reborn for so long, she didn't even think about it.     Seeing this scene, her brows wrinkled, her thoughts drifted back to her previous life instantly.     In the apocalypse, the evolution of abilities in the hands of abilities is achieved through continuous training. However, there is one and only one way of evolution of animals and plants, and that is to complete their own evolution by devouring other mutant creatures.     And because of the particularity of Qinshan, not many human beings dared to enter it in the later period. Only in the sixth year of the end of the previous life, it was discovered that two terrifying creatures, the mammoth giant and the extreme unknown, were born in Qinshan. Summoned, left Qinshan, destroyed the safe area, and killed many survivors.

    But the mammoth at least still retains its appearance as a giant, but it is many times larger than before. However, another creature, just like the name "extremely unknown" given by the person in charge of the safe area, is really difficult to describe what it is in words.     From its appearance, it looks a bit like a puffer fish full of water and thorns on its skin, but it has 36 giant arms at its bottom. The height of the whole creature exceeds 15 meters, and the diameter of one arm is More than one meter, the length is even more unmeasurable, and it looks quite terrifying.     Compared with the densely packed arms and suction cups, what is even more bizarre is the body on top of it. A dazzling array of broken bodies of various creatures replaced the spikes, as if they grew directly from its skin, and even some bodies were still slightly twitching as it wriggled, making the whole creature look even more bizarre. .     Because it can only be fused by swallowing, that is to say, the corpses on it are all its spoils for so many years.     This also proves that it has swallowed at least more than 1,000 kinds of creatures in the past few years in the depths of Qinshan, so that it has so many creatures hanging on its surface.     Even Zhuang Jiu, who had been transformed into an extremely gloomy character by supernatural powers in his previous life, could not help bending down and retching when he saw such a disgusting creature from a distance.     She still remembered that the person who was in charge of the extreme unknown clearing and suppression mission was the most powerful person in all the safe areas of the entire alliance starting from Area A and dividing it all the way to Area Z.     When all the power users saw this disgusting thing, they had the same reaction as Zhuang Jiu.     At that time, there were at least 200 power users who came here to encircle and suppress it. With so many people working together, it took ten days and ten nights of battle to finally eliminate it completely, and these powerful power users also damaged nearly About 1/5 of the number of people! The casualties were extremely heavy!     After finally killing it, many power users speculated that its predecessor might be just a small pufferfish, which gained such a powerful power through constant devouring. However, the truth may only be known by going back to the early days of the end of the world.