Juice splashed, and the sweet smell burst from the tip of the tongue. It seems that it was because of the sandy flesh that Tang Panpan always felt that this watermelon seemed to be much sweeter than before.

    No, now is not the time to think about it!

    Her eyes were clear and she stared at the void in front of her, feeling the abnormal changes coming from her body.

    Tang Panpan was originally a power user with enhanced vision, and his usual observation ability was quite outstanding. However, after eating the watermelon, she seemed to feel that a layer of dust had been removed in front of her eyeballs, and it was like a dusty pearl had been wiped away.

    From the dust on the cilia on the carpet, as far as the wool on the sheep grazing with their heads down outside the balcony, and the saliva accidentally dropped when chewing the grass, she could see it clearly at this moment!

    A strange line of text appeared suddenly in front of me: [The vision is enhanced by 20%, and the duration is 3 hours. ]

    This text only flashed for three seconds before disappearing. Tang Panpan looked at Zhuangjiu excitedly: "Zhuangzhuang! I have enhanced eyesight!"

    "How do you feel?"

    She looked at Zhuangjiu carefully, and said with a slightly envious tone: "I feel your skin Good! You have such strong eyesight, you can't see your pores very much, your skin is as smooth as sebum, your eyelashes are curled up, your eyes..."

    Zhuang Jiu's head was covered with black lines: "Stop! I mean you How do you feel?"

    "Oh!" Tang Panpan was still immersed in the beauty of Zhuangjiu and couldn't extricate himself. After being interrupted by her like this, he suddenly came back to his senses. His face turned slightly red, and he ran to the balcony to test, and said: " I just tried it, and I can see about twice as many things as before. The farthest distance I can see is also about 50 meters from the original dynamic, and now it looks like 100 meters, but I can't see clearly at that level. What's the matter."

    Zhuang Jiu nodded, and just as he was about to record it, he heard Wang Zai's voice.

    "Is it that powerful? I'll try it too!"

    Wang Zai's eyes lit up after hearing what Tang Panpan said. Before the two of them could react, he picked up a piece of watermelon and took a bite. Swallow it in your stomach.

    Zhuang Jiu was startled, and hurriedly picked it up: "Why are you eating indiscriminately? Is there anything wrong with your body? If you feel any discomfort, you must tell me, and I will call Dr. Cui to come down!     " It may not be a problem for adults who can eat these things, but Wang Cub's body is only a few months old cub, and it is not human. Zhuang Jiu is really afraid that it will eat something wrong. When the time comes, its parents will come over But trouble.     Wang Zai ate watermelon juice all over his face, chewing watermelon in his mouth, and said vaguely, "I feel fine, and it tastes good."     Zhuang Jiu waited nervously for a while, and saw Wang Zai. It's really not a big problem, so he calmed down slightly, looked at it seriously and said, "Next time, you can't be so rash! You don't know what effect this will have, just eat it casually, what if you eat it and damage your body? ?"     Wang Zai swallowed the watermelon for a while, and said with some guilty conscience: "It's okay... Animals have almost instinctive intuitions about food. When I see this thing, I want to eat it, which proves that it shouldn't be harmful to me. "     Just be careful next time." Zhuang Jiu was helpless, "Then did you see the enhancement of the ability written on it?"     Wang Zai glanced at the text in the void with some embarrassment, and whispered: "Well, I see. I don't understand..."     Then I remembered that the little boy in front of me didn't even reach the legal school age, and he didn't understand the meaning of human words at all. Zhuang Jiu said helplessly: "Then can you feel it?"     It squeezed hard. He pinched his claws and changed back to the snow leopard form with a "bang": "I feel that the speed has increased a lot. I will have to go down and try it before I know if it is." The     three came to the vicinity of the signal base station.

    "From here to the gate, it takes about 60 seconds to run. It should take about 130 seconds to come and go. Now I feel like I can run faster. Help me calculate, I'm ready to start." The

    signal base station is the entire The center of the leisure winery, from here to the gate is exactly 1.5 kilometers.

    Zhuang Jiu was keenly aware that something was wrong: "...Wait a minute, why are you calculating this time?"

    Wang Zai's back stiffened, embarrassed to say that this was the speed at which he stole it that day and was chased out by Werther.

    Fortunately, Zhuang Jiu didn't get too hung up on this issue.

    Just as Tang Panpan pressed the timer, Wang Zai rushed out at an extremely fast speed, and disappeared in the blink of an eye. When running, there seems to be a faint sound of breaking the air.

    "Wow! This speed is too fast!" Tang Panpan was stunned.

    When they came back, they could only see a snow-white dumpling rushing past them before they stopped. Tang Panpan couldn't help but praised: "80 seconds, you are like flying, and it's too fast!"

    Wang Zai is the age when he likes to listen to compliments, and now he has changed back to the body of a little boy, and his head is even higher Gao Gao, De Se said: "Now you know how good I am?"     Tang Panpan nodded hurriedly, and then said seriously: "It's really good! But you can't be complacent just because you have achieved a little achievement, so The mentality is very bad. I remember you said a lot of words before and didn't understand? Come, come back with me, we will continue to practice calligraphy."     Wang Zai was caught again before he was proud, sticking out his tongue bitterly, using His short, clumsy fingers began to write stroke by stroke on the paper, while Tang Panpan sat beside it to correct the problems it made while writing, and told it the meaning of the word.     Zhuang Jiu sat on the sofa and glanced behind him.     The watermelon on the table next to it is still red and lustrous, making people want to try it.     She couldn't help thinking that since Tang Panpan and Wang Zai were fine after eating, then as the owner of the mutant watermelon, she should have no problem eating it, right?

    Thinking like this, she unconsciously picked up the watermelon.

    The sweet and greasy taste swept the whole mouth in an instant, and the tip of the tongue seemed to be numb. Zhuang Jiu was agitated by this refreshing feeling and stepped back several steps, and suddenly heard a familiar voice in his ears.

    "Hello! Long time no see, have you missed Mr. Ben during this time?"

    The author has something to say: Mr.

    Teng (arrogant): bahahahahaha! Little baby, I'm back in the arena again!

    A few hours later, it tremblingly pointed at Xiaoshan's indignant duty Zhuangjiu: You, you, you actually found someone else behind my back! You scumbag!

    Winery: ?

    ps: There should be a 50-plus update these days (I am self-willed, I will add more hahahaha!), the old rule, babies go to bed early, maybe you can see it early in the morning!