Whether it's a human cub or an animal cub, what you say at such a time may not be credible, and if you turn your head, you may forget the oath you made. Coupled with the precedent of Wang Zai and stealing food, Zhuang Jiu really needs to test it for a while.

    It really doesn't work, so Werther can only try to find its parents and send it back.

    But now, Xian Winery has a new friend for the time being.     Wang Zai rejected the separate room that Zhuang Jiu

    planned to organize, and used its body to dangle on the sofa, "I'll sleep here when I turn around, please give me a cushion."

A plush cushion was taken out of the room.

    Because it has not been used for a long time, there is still a little dust on it. She directly threw the mat into the washing machine to wash it, and then put it on the balcony to dry.

    The summer sun is really not to be underestimated. It took only about half an hour to dry the mat and hold it warm in my hand.

    After taking it in and cooling it down, Wang Zai jumped between the sofa and the cushion happily. Anyone can see that he is in a very happy mood now.

    Putting away his sharp claws, Wang Cub now looks like a slightly older cat.

    Zhuang Jiu had no resistance to these furry creatures, and looked at Wang Zai's movements with a smile in his eyes unconsciously.

    But laughing and laughing, there should be no less process.

    In the piercing screams of Wangzai, Zhuang Jiu gave it a ruthless bath. After blowing it clean, he manicured it again. Finally, under its tearful eyes, he gave it a manicure. The miscellaneous hair was slightly shaved, and a very elastic collar with a tracking chip was placed on its neck, and then he retracted his hand with satisfaction.

    Tang Panpan finally healed the wound at this moment. After getting a shot of the vaccine, she lay down on the sofa in the living room and watched Zhuang Jiu's movements. It was not until she was finished that she weakly said to Zhuang Ji: "Zhuang Zhuang, I'm wrong. Now, I will definitely pay more attention next time, and don't play too much with Wang Zai."

    She paused for a while, and finally couldn't hold back the crying look on her face: "The injection really hurts π_π!"

    Zhuang Jiu shook his head helplessly, and slapped her on the head lightly: "Okay, just pay attention next time."

    Tang Panpan's emo continued until dinner at night, filling his stomach with food made by Werther, and he felt a lot better.

    Without the possible harassment of invisible creatures, Tang Panpan was much more courageous, and took his pillow and quilt back to the room. This time, Zhuang Jiu was finally able to comfortably occupy the big bed by himself, silently thinking about the novel that was interrupted by Tang Panpan in the morning and had not had time to check what had changed.

    When he opened the novel, Zhuang Jiu discovered that the original novel had not changed much, but a book with a strange cover fell out of its inner pages.

    Just in case, Zhuang Jiu briefly flipped through the original novel to make sure that the plot had not changed, and then she directly opened the new book.

    What is written above is a plot that has never been seen before, and these plots are interspersed before and after Zhuang Jiu's death.

    The more he looked at Zhuang Jiu, the more frightened he became.

    In this book, it is written how Qian Shiyi obtained the antidote that can remove zombie cells and turn zombies back into human beings. These are things that Zhuang Jiu never knew, and I was wondering when I read the novel. Maybe is what actually happened.