Now, just wait for that "thief" to throw himself into the net!

    Not long after, Aunt Huang's figure appeared on the screen.

    As always, she took out the two pears that had been prepared in the afternoon from the refrigerator-according to Zhuang Jiu's guess, if it was two fruit pits, the thief might stay in front of the chopping board for a little longer, greatly increasing the possibility of arrest sex.

    After washing and peeling the pears and cutting them into a size suitable for the entrance, Aunt Huang's experience working in the Star Police Department for so many years has given her a good professional quality. At this moment, she put the pit on the chopping board without any flaws, and she carried the cut pears and returned to the third floor as usual.

    She just exhausted her life's acting skills.

    Next, just wait for the thief to show up!

    Tang Panpan's hand holding Zhuang Jiu couldn't help but exert a lot of force, instantly revealing her inner nervousness and anxiety.

    At this moment, Zhuang Jiu's attention reached its peak, and he watched the pictures sent back by Xinghe for a moment.

    Just two minutes after Aunt Huang left, the fruit core that had been placed on the chopping board as usual suddenly fell to the side!

    But strangely, there are still no creatures in the picture.

    Seeing this scene, the tension in Tang Panpan's heart was instantly filled, and his subordinates also worked harder. Zhuang Jiu stared at the picture without turning his head, just by feeling, he reached out and patted her back lightly to ease her anxiety.

    In the empty picture, the core with some pulp still seemed to have been bitten suddenly, a small gap appeared, and then the gaps became more and more, and it became bigger and bigger, and it didn't take long for it to gnaw. Clean and tidy.     A few seconds later, the core suddenly hung in the air for a moment, and after drawing a beautiful parabola in the air, it fell into the trash can accurately, and then stopped for a few seconds, and the second core was also pushed down.     It was still similar to before, there were dense gnawing marks on the top of the fruit core, and when it was almost eaten, Zhuang Jiu seized the opportunity and immediately spoke to the Bluetooth headset.     "Werther, it's now!"     The moment the fruit core was slightly suspended in the air was when the "thief" revealed his figure!     Werther opened the plastic casing in an instant and grabbed the transparent bottom of the dangling kernel with lightning speed!     However, the thing was extremely slippery, and after finding out that something was wrong, it dropped the core and slipped away. Werther barely grabbed one of its paws, and never touched anything again.     Werther did not continue to try to grab it, but his body froze, with a different blue-purple light in his eyes, as if he was doing something.

    Zhuang Jiu jumped off the bed in an instant, and took Tang Panpan, who was frightened and shivering, out of the room. After turning on the light, Aunt Huang and Liu Yun also came to the living room.

    The four of them looked at each other and saw the solemnity in Zhuang Jiu's eyes.

    "What's the matter, Mr. Zhuang? Did you fail to catch it?" Aunt Huang asked cautiously.

    Zhuang Jiu sighed, thinking that not only did he not catch it, he didn't even see anything.

    Tang Panpan was very afraid of these things, and now he is even more frightened and incoherent: "Yes, Aunt Huang, nothing at all, nothing appeared! That thing can't really be..."