Fortunately, the planned pond and Liuyun's foundation are not far apart, so the soil can be piled directly here, and there is no need to transport it.

    When she returned to the villa, the pointer only pointed to 19 o'clock, she hurried in and took a shower to wash off the sweat, and then returned to the room to open Xingwang.

    Tang Panpan had already changed into her pajamas and sat beside her bed, and when she saw Zhuang Jiu came over, she tightly hugged her arm: "Sister... After we watched the surveillance together, can I, I, be with you? Sleeping? I can make a floor in your room, but I'm too scared. Even if I'm in the same room with Xiaozhu, I'll have to find someone to accompany me."

    Zhuang Jiu was silent for a moment, looking at her curiously. : "Would it be like this between you and your friends before?"

    When she was with Qian Shuyi in her previous life, even if she was afraid, she would not ask Zhuang Jiu to talk about it. Zhuang Jiu always thought that this is how friends get along.

    Tang Panpan nodded hurriedly: "Of course! These things are normal between girls! Last time I watched a horror movie with my friends, and when I went back, I was so scared that I had to sleep with her, but when I woke up the next day , and hugged her like a pillow, but it was a big joke!" Seemingly

    aware of something, she hurried to make up for it: "But now I sleep well, this will never happen!"

    Zhuang Jiu said something Si: "Is that so?"

    She said in a low voice, Tang Panpan didn't hear it clearly and said "ah?" Zhuangjiu quickly shook his head when he saw this: "It's fine. I mean you can put you directly on the floor without sleeping Bring the quilt over and sleep on the bed."

    Although Zhuang Jiu had never had such an experience before, and they all slept separately, but...

    just thinking about it, doesn't it feel bad?

    "Yeah! Zhuangzhuang, you are amazing!" Tang Panpan was so happy that he even changed his name. He was hurriedly preparing to go to the room to get a pillow and quilt, but he stopped as soon as he opened the door. Jiu: "Master Zhuang... can you... accompany me to my room?"

    Zhuang Jiu smiled helplessly: "Just call me the same as just now, I don't dislike that name."

    Even, it seemed to come out of Tang Panpan's mouth, with a different feeling, as if it could heal the money in the previous life. So much damage to her.

    After they went with Tang Panpan to get the pillows and quilts, the two of them lay on the bed and, according to Tang Panpan's request, posed in that kind of movie-watching posture.

    The two were head-to-head, Tang Panpan held Zhuang Jiu's hand in fear but affectionately, and looked at Xingwang in front of them together.

    In order to ensure that the star probe can observe the situation of the kitchen in all directions, Zhuangjiu specially sent Xianhe Chateau's most flexible star probe equipment-Xinghe, which was installed on the top of the kitchen to observe. When necessary, she can even directly activate Galaxy's flight mode, chasing the creature that may be a thief, and locking its location!

    In addition to Xinghe, Werther also, according to Zhuang Jiu's instructions, his mecha body disguised as a small refrigerator in a semi-energy-saving state, lurking in the kitchen.

    I don't know why the "thief" was able to escape the signal monitoring, just in case, Zhuangjiu added Werther's insurance.

    In order to pretend that it was really a home appliance, she took Werther to the laboratory in the afternoon, put on a fake plastic casing, and moved it to the kitchen for monitoring.