"Our city is too cold, and the store has never sold such a thing! It's so delicious!" Just after a few bites, Liu Yun, who has always been reticent, couldn't help but marvel: "My impression is only Fruits that are frozen into ice balls in winter, these fruits have to be thawed next to the fire ore before they can be bitten, otherwise their teeth will fall out!"

    Tang Panpan's eyes widened when he heard what he said. Liu Yun was even bigger, and his face was

    full of amazement: "So you can speak fluently! I wonder if you never stuttered before? I was thinking of making a plan for you to help you recover well!" His face flushed and he whispered: "I'm fine...Thank you."

    Tang Panpan laughed and patted his shoulder, "You're welcome, you can tell my sister anything, and I will definitely help you if I can help you! "

    Zhuang Jiu sat quietly on the side with a smile on his face, watching Tang Panpan tease Liu Yun, and suddenly noticed that the phone vibrated.

    Recently, in order to obtain the latest information from the outside world and prevent any accident from affecting the leisure winery, the winery has reopened part of the connection with the external star network.

    The phone vibrated, most likely because of some important news.

    As soon as the mobile phone was turned on, the star network automatically popped up and played in front of the three people. However, because most of the signal base stations were destroyed, there was no picture, only the sound appeared.

    It's like going back to the days when the radio still existed.

    [It is reported that the alliance has observed the zombies moving north in the lead city, and the first batch has successfully entered the boundary of Xiazhou. Citizen organizations in some cities in Xiazhou will launch encirclement and suppression activities. The coalition called on citizens to be more careful and avoid going out alone. Hehe... The Alliance has begun to pretend to be pretentious again. 】

    Zhuang Jiu: "...Does this announcer have any personal emotions of his own?"

    Tang Panpan nodded: "But I like this emotion very much, and she is right." The

    planet is divided into Qinshan as the boundary. The east and west are divided; the east of Qinshan, and the state as the boundary, divide the four states of spring, summer, autumn and winter.

    From a geographical point of view, Xiazhou includes all the north, and naturally also includes the center of the alliance and the extreme north.

    Since all the zombies have entered the Xiazhou boundary, it is not far from the center of the alliance.

    It seemed that Liu Yun's prediction was really accurate. It might not take half a year for this batch of zombies to "enter the hall" at the Alliance Center.

    The newscast continues.

    [According to the observations during this period, there have been many civic organizations on the planet, and more than half of them are led by power users. These people do not believe in the Alliance, but in the so-called "star gods". According to the reporters in front of us, we finally know who the Star God is. It turned out that he was the god who invaded the star network on the first day of the doomsday and told the citizens of the whole planet how to properly fight against zombies and not to believe the nonsense of the alliance! Not to mention, I’m going to worship the Star God too! I don't know if any civic organization is still willing to take in Xiaobian...]

    Zhuang Jiu forcibly cut off her words with strong personal wishes, she hurriedly closed Xingwang, and glanced at the two people in front of her with a slightly red face.