It sounded very sincere, and it seemed that the tears were also for me. It supports it, but the next second Werther said: [Sister, according to the possibility of judging that what it said is false, the probability is as high as 85%, so I will verify whether what it said is true. 】    Hearing Werther say this, the pangolin's body suddenly stiffened for a moment, and there was a trace of panic in his eyes, and he stammered: "You, you won't see anything now, those hyenas didn't smell it. The smell, most of it has been far away from there!"     It tried to dispel Werther's idea of ​​leaving, but Werther seemed to be able to understand its mind, just gave it a cold look, and then disappeared.

    Zhuangjiu was sitting on the edge of the fence, not far from the chicken coop where the hens lived. The hen was just resting in the nest at the moment, and when she saw the pangolin bound by the vines, she drooled unconsciously: "It looks delicious! Zhuangjiu, can this guy give it to me later? Just give me a few children. Fighting the tooth sacrifice." The

    pangolin's body trembled involuntarily, and the already panicked state of mind collapsed even more, and began to struggle frantically: "Don't! I was wrong! Let me go back, I don't want to die!" What     it said Very strange, Zhuang Jiu clearly sensed something was wrong. After saying sorry to the hen, Werther just came back, holding two familiar-looking animals in his hands.     One is a mutated giant mole cricket, which was chased away a few months ago when cleaning the grounds of the winery. Because there is a red line on its body, the winery is very impressed with it; and the other is a few hours. The red-footed tortoise I've seen before.     [I saw this mole cricket in the direction of the hole where the pangolin was digging, and what was going on in its mouth was pangolin, I guess it was its accomplice. This red-footed tortoise has something. Its back shell seems to block the signal, so I almost found it after crawling to the door, so I brought it along by the way. 】    【Sister, what are you going to do with them? 】    "Ask the reason first."     Zhuang Jiu nodded, his sharp eyes narrowed slightly, looking at the pangolin, "Come on! What are you doing here?     " A branch has been drilled along the gap of its scales, and it knows that if it is a little dishonest, it may die on the spot!     It hesitated for a moment, and then said all these things one by one.     Originally, it was just an ordinary pangolin deep in the mountains. As a result, after inadvertently mutating a few months ago, it developed iron-eating disease.     As the name suggests, in addition to normal eating, it also needs to frantically search for iron and eat, so that it will feel much better, otherwise the feeling of hunger will always follow.

    It has been hungry for a long time, and almost all the iron nearby will be eaten up by it. It has no choice but to leave the familiar place and keep wandering.

    It came to this neighborhood a few hours ago, and after encountering a mole cricket, it was hungry and learned that this place has what it wants under its "unintentional" disclosure.

    It came for the infinitely divided iron, not because of the pursuit and killing as it said.

    There is only one thing that it is right, the cracked scales on its body are indeed caused when it fights with hyenas, but due to its powerful aggressiveness, those hyenas that are trying to besiege have all died and entered its stomach.

    Knowing the truth of the matter, the evil-hearted mole cricket was directly separated from its head by Werther and threw it to the hen. The pangolin was frightened by Werther's iron-blooded tactics, and at the moment stayed in mid-air like a quail, holding his tail tightly and not daring to move.     After the vine said a word in Zhuang Jiu's heart, it exerted its powerful purification ability. Under its wrap, strands of liquid seeped out from the pangolin's skin and was absorbed by it. After a while, it turned into a pangolin that was slightly larger than normal, and was then grabbed by the vine and handed to Werther.     The purification ability of vines cannot achieve complete purification, so pangolins can still use human language normally.     Now it doesn't have the appearance it pretended to be before, but carefully pulled Werther's hard arm, and looked at Zhuang Jiu miserably: "Please, take me in! Although now I have a desire to eat. It seems to have subsided a lot, but I still want to eat iron!"     "I am very good at identifying directions, and I can also look for traces of humans or treasures. If you want to explore, bring me to find more treasures! "     It doesn't know the beginning of the end of the world, and it seems to understand Zhuangjiu as an adventurer who lives in the deep mountains, so it will say these words.     It's a pity that Zhuangjiu is just an ordinary human who wants to stay in the leisure winery and spend the apocalypse peacefully.

    "I don't need any of what you said. I can spare you this time, but don't come here again in the future. I will let Werther put you far away. Next time I find you don't listen to the warning. If you want to come in, you won't be so lucky." After Zhuang Jiu warned the pangolin, he turned to look at the red-footed tortoise next to him: "What's the matter with you?" The

    tortoise is obviously a talking animal. , it has been silently in Werther's hands just now, if the color is not too bright, I am afraid that the winery will simply ignore it.

    The tortoise spoke slowly, with an old voice that sounded like a centenarian with high morals: "Benefactor, I'm here to repay my kindness.

    " I'll let Werther take you there." The

    tortoise ignored what she said and said to himself, "I can do a lot of things for you. I see that you seem to have a vegetable garden? When I used to be at the zoo , I often walk around in the vegetable field, I can help you loosen the soil, and I can also help you eat the green worms on the vegetable leaves."

    "I must repay your kindness, even if you put me somewhere else. , I will also tirelessly come to look for you to repay your kindness!"

    The tone of his voice was quite old and stubborn.

    Zhuang Jiu was about to be completely helpless by its perseverance, but if he really wanted to let Lu Gui do things, this old voice always made Zhuang Jiu feel that he was some kind of black-hearted capitalist, even the elderly would not let go. In order to avoid tortoises looking for people in the future, Zhuang Jiu sighed, "I'll go back and build a nest for you, you can just stay in the leisure winery, and you don't have to do anything. By the way, you usually eat What?"

    "I can find something to eat myself." The tortoise's tone became much lighter and his voice was much younger for a moment, and after twisting his body a few times to let Werther put it down, "Thank you benefactor, I will give it to you now. You loosen the soil!"

    Zhuang Jiu: "...Wait, did you pretend that old tone just now?!"

    Lu Turtle pretended not to hear Zhuang Jiu's rhetorical question, and happily crawled towards the vegetable garden, leaving only for her Under a red back.

    The pangolin was stunned, his small eyes filled with big doubts, "...I can also loosen the soil for you, please let me in!"

    When Zhuang Jiu faced pangolins, he was not so good. His tone changed, and he glanced at it coldly: "If you came to ask in a normal way and a polite tone, instead of cheating like before, maybe you still have a chance to stay like it, but it's impossible now. It's gone."

    The strong sense of weightlessness from the body, Werther did not give it a chance to explain, and left the place with it directly.

    The sun was setting, and Zhuang Jiu, who had just finished eating, was a little full. While feeling her stomach, she came down from the fence and took a walk in the leisure winery to digest her food.

    When passing the vegetable field, she saw the cheerful back of the tortoise.

    Although Zhuang Jiu didn't know exactly what it was trying to do, but the tortoise was a very spiritual animal. Even without this tortoise, she would definitely "catch" a tortoise back to raise it.

    In addition, according to what the vine said, its lifespan should not be long. When thinking of this, Zhuang Jiu couldn't help but feel compassion.

    They are all old turtles, and Zhuang Jiu is not such a sympathetic person. Anyway, he lived here for a short time, and it didn't matter much.

    Just thinking about it, she was preparing the vegetable field when she saw the tortoise looking left and right, and then opened her mouth and instantly wrapped a pepper seedling in her mouth!

    Zhuangjiu: What is it going to do? !

    The author has something to say:

    The tortoise who leans on the old and sells the old (not): Hahahahaha I finally entered the house!

    Humble Pangolin (tears): I want to come in too!

    ps: Damn! The outline of this part always feels like it will become an animal world when it is written! ! !

    pps: The calculation of the subscription rate of the lucky draw will end before 0:00 pm on August 15th! Just before the 15th! Babies who participated in the lottery, don't forget to come early~ (biting the handkerchief)