After the vine has evolved several times before, it has become rough and thicker. Even if it was eaten by the mutant barnacles because it was wrapped around the turtle shell, it held back the pain and did not scream. Instead, it branched off many small branches and went deep inside, strangling the barnacles one by one.

    One of its branches has its mouth tightly bound to prevent the turtle from biting.

    After a while, the smelly liquid seeped from various parts of the turtle's skin, and the turtle began to shrink in size.

    The tortoise shell also began to tremble. With the changes visible to the naked eye, the tortoise quickly returned to the size of a normal land tortoise, and the barnacles on its back had long since died, and they all fell to the ground rustling without the need for the vines to be opened.

    After the barnacle was detached from the turtle shell, the turtle's original scarlet eyes returned to normal black, and the movements were not as fast as they were after the mutation. It should have successfully returned to normal.

    It's just that in the end times, I don't know if it's normal, whether it's a good thing or not.

    "You're done!" The

    vine slumped to the ground contentedly, and the other end was connected to Zhuang Jiu's body, like a small tail.

    Zhuangjiu knew at a glance that it was overwhelmed.

    "The overall degree of mutation of this tortoise is quite serious, but the tortoise itself has only grown in size and is not aggressive. The culprit that really manipulates the tortoise and makes it prey on humans is the mutant barnacles on its back. The

    vine reluctantly supported its body and carefully observed the tortoise: "Now it shouldn't have such a strong desire to eat, and with its current size, it can't pose a threat to humans.

    " Would you like to find a few more mutant animals to eat more?" Zhuang Jiu said, and directly opened the star net in mid-air.

    The two humans had already run far away, and she also relaxed a lot and observed it directly in mid-air.

    The vine's star eyes seemed to be coming out, and he excitedly asked, "I'm seventy percent full, do you still have any more? I feel like I can evolve with a little more!"

    Zhuang Jiu quickly locked on another larger red dot on the star network, "The straight line in the southeast is 2103 meters away in mid-air. Werther, shall we go there?"

    [Okay sister. According to the detection, it should be a mutated insect, maybe it can fly, please be careful. 】

    Zhuang Jiu nodded, Vine also cheered, and slowly prepared to return to Zhuang Jiu's body.

    The tortoise at the bottom seemed to look up, and when the vine was about to leave, one foot stepped on it and gently rubbed it with the tip of its nose.

    "What's the matter! Do you want to fight!" The vines were startled and could not help wrapping the turtle again, "Scare me, what's going on with this turtle!"

    "Maybe it was careless." Take back the vine directly. The tortoise fell back to the ground, and Doudou's big eyes were still looking at Zhuangjiu, who had already left.

    It was not until her body completely disappeared that the tortoise hesitantly raised his head and took a deep breath into the distance.

    The place it smelled had a strong pungent smell, but it also had a strong smell of the person who saved it just now.