"It doesn't matter, it's all me after all . If the people who brought it back really quarreled, it would be difficult to handle." Zhuang Jiu smiled, and then continued to ask: "You called me out, should you have something to say to me? Otherwise, why would you insist on this? ." Pulling her sleeve?

    She thought about the last half of the sentence, but decided to save some face for the child, so she didn't say it.

    As if someone had guessed what he was thinking, Liu Yun's cheeks flushed slightly, "Indeed, indeed, there are some important things I want to tell you."

    "Don't be so polite, just call me normally," Zhuang Jiu said.

    Liu Yun was a little nervous, bit his lower lip tightly, and said after a while, "According to my calculations, the alliance may have a big move during this time, and it will affect Qinshan Hexian Winery, so you, you during this time. Pay more attention."

    "Can you be more specific?" Zhuang Jiu's eyes narrowed slightly, and an ominous premonition suddenly surged in his heart.

    Her sixth sense has always been quite accurate. If even she feels a little frightened, I am afraid that the alliance's movement this time is quite large and may cause serious damage.

    "We need to be prepared for battle. In addition, we have rules, so we can't say more." After Liu Yun said a few words, the two had already walked to the place where Liu Yun was going to build the house.

    Zhuangjiu sighed.

    Half of the words are left in half, so that people are scratching their heads.

    In front of a marked area, Zhuang Jiu looked at the size in front of him and was silent for a while, and asked, "Is it a little too small? If there is anything wrong, you can ask Werther at any time."

    A thick branch has drawn a rectangle with a length of about 6 meters and a width of about 4 meters on the ground. If you want to add living, cooking, etc., the size of this house is really not enough.     Liu Yun rarely interacts with people, and when dealing with people, he has no vision at all. At this time, he asked in surprise, "Thank you, but it's so big... should be enough? I originally wanted to plan a smaller size, but Considering that there will be many people coming to my place for divination in the future, that's why I got such a big position."     Zhuang Jiu reacted and knew that he had misunderstood.     The place he marked may be the so-called divination room.     The statement after Liu Yun also confirmed her idea.     He pointed to about 100 square meters of ground behind the small room and said, "I plan to make it a sleeping house. Today I 'm here to divination about the general orientation, the construction of the house, and so on." Where did he pull out a small crystal ball, and the whole person became different in an instant, with an ethereal feeling. Then he walked forward, muttering words in his mouth, and began to count.     It's just that the gestures he used seem to be a bit like the mysterious oriental Taoism of the ancient planet played in the star drama?     Guessing that it would take a long time for him, Zhuang Jiu summoned the vine and sat on the stool made of it. Beside her is a green vine that has been entangled in the shape of a small house. Its main function is to shield the wine from the sun.     "I always feel that this person is rambling, I don't like him very much, why do you want him to come to the leisure winery?" Vine has always been straightforward, but fortunately Liu Yun can't understand the plant's words, so he won't be affected by it. language bothersome.     "Is it too late to ask this question now?" Zhuang Jiu chuckled and replied in his heart, "He does have real skills, and he has a strong ability to predict. He may still have a simple mind now, but things in the future may be uncertain. If you hand over this 'treasure' to the Alliance, it will be a threat to us."     "It's better to keep this kind of time bomb by your side and watch it yourself."

    Vine nodded noncommittally.

    It doesn't know much about this, but since Zhuang Jiu said this, there must be some truth to it. Even if it doesn't like him, it's a big deal to have less contact with him.

    Borely dangling on Zhuang Jiu's fingers, after a while, Vine said in a very sticky tone: "Zhuangzhuang~ When will I meet another big mutant animal? The child is going crazy for evolution!"

    Zhuang Jiu: "...What strange way of speaking did you learn?"

    Vine smiled shyly: "It's just a little game."

    Zhuang Jiu shook his head helplessly.

    Although I went to the extreme north some time ago, it is not only difficult for people to survive, but there are also very few animals, and because the vines are too cold, they spend most of their time hibernating in Zhuang Jiu's body, and naturally there is no evolution. Opportunity.

    But now that he came back, his mind began to become a lot more active.

    Zhuang Jiu would naturally not refuse the request made by the symbiotic plant. She thought about it and took out the star net. After turning on the detector, she found that there was a very large red dot chasing two small red dots. Passing by on the side, it was about to leave the detection range.

    "It's a coincidence, it is estimated that you can evolve today... Now go and see?"

    The author has something to say:

    Zhuang Jiu: It's a coincidence, you will be able to evolve right away.

    Liu Yun, who can predict the future: It's stable, and the number of members will start to increase again.

    ps: A new chapter is about to enter: recruiting horses (?) and fighting against zombies/mutated animals and plants (bushi)