Although Liuyun is the first time to cook, but under the guidance of Werther, basically the same amount and time are used to cook, and the taste will not be much worse.

    In this living room surrounded by ice ore, the air-conditioning caused the bare skin to tremble slightly, and it was also very suitable to have a bowl of old duck soup at this time.

    The three of them ate while watching the star drama, and before they knew it, even the old duck soup had bottomed out.

    The harvested rice needs to be sun-dried for about a day, and after the moisture in it is almost dried, it can be easily threshed.

    When the sun was about to go down, Zhuang Jiu and Tang Panpan put the snakeskin bag in the villa, and they were about to go up to the second floor when they saw Liu Yun walking out of the room wearing his deadly hot black robe again, watching him leave. The direction seems to be to go out.

    "What are you going to do again?" Tang Panpan was blunt, and directly said what Zhuang Jiu wanted to ask.

    Liu Yun didn't notice the two of them, and was taken aback when he heard the sound. He glanced at her a little, his lips moved: "I'm going to measure and plan how to plan the interior of the house."

    Tang Panpanyi He looked at him with an indescribable expression on his face: "It's nearly 40 degrees outside, you're going to get heatstroke in such long clothes, hurry up and change into thin clothes!"

    Liu Yun said hesitantly, "But the estimate is very serious. One of the things that needs to be prepared, so I will come out wearing a robe."

    Tang Panpan sighed deeply, probably because he was speechless by his words, and pushed him directly into the room, "More The ceremony is not important, so quickly take off the robe and put on short sleeves, the weather is so hot now, we don't have a doctor accompanying us, and Werther is an AI that won't adapt to changes, if you really suffer from heat stroke, I'm afraid it will be difficult to deal with."

    Werther muttered . After a few moments, he whispered, "Today will be..."

    However, the voice was too low, and it was covered up by Tang Panpan's loud voice, so neither of them heard what he said.

    Under Tang Panpan's coercion and temptation, Liu Yun finally reluctantly changed into a refreshing dress. Originally, Tang Panpan wanted to follow him to see how he planned to build it, but Liu Yun refused to let her go, hiding behind Zhuang Jiu tightly, pulling Zhuang Jiu's sleeve and refusing to come out.

    Zhuang Jiu reluctantly "was" sandwiched between the two of them, looking at Liu Yun's lowered head, guessing that it might be Tang Panpan's tough attitude that frightened him just now, which made him what he is now.     They are all people who will meet often in the future. It is not good to get along like this all the time. She has to find a way to persuade Liu Yun, and she has to tell him that Tang Panpan is really not a bad person, just very warm.     Fifteen minutes later, Zhuang Jiu, who came out with Liu Yun inexplicably, began to think constantly in his heart.     How could it be like this? She clearly intended to persuade the two of them to reconcile as before, but why did she persuade them to come out on her own?

    It's not easy for her to leave Liu Yun at this point. After straightening her hat that was swayed by the wind, she suddenly heard Liu Yun who was walking beside her whisper, "Thank you."

    "Huh?"

    "It's not that I don't like it. Tang Panpan, it's just that she may be too enthusiastic, and I'm really not used to it." He paused and looked at Zhuang Jiu a little embarrassedly, "I'm sorry for causing you a lot of trouble."