Tang Panpan's research on tea is not deep, so she doesn't know that what Zhuangjiu casually takes out is tea worth a thousand gold, and she can drink several stars in one sip.

    "This tea tastes good, but I'm not a professional, so I don't know if I can brew the taste at that time." Zhuang Jiu said, without stopping, poured the hot water controlled at 75 ℃ into the teapot. Gently close the lid after whisking off the tea foam.     That's about five minutes or so. According to what the clerk said at the time of buying the tea, the taste of the first tea was not particularly good, so Zhuangjiu specially poured out all the first tea before brewing it again.     This time, without waiting for a few minutes, an extremely sweet smell enveloped the living room, mixed with the fragrance of mint, which made Tang Panpan, who was sleepy, invigorated.     "It smells so good! It's the first time I've smelled such a good tea fragrance!"     She took a deep breath in intoxication and looked at Zhuang Jiu with bright eyes: "My father used to make tea and drink it, but it was always I used a thermos cup, not a tea set, but I have never smelled such a good taste."     Her eyes were a little envious: "This tea shouldn't be cheap, right?"     Zhuang Jiu glanced at her, afraid that she would have a psychological burden, So what I wanted to say directly about the price turned around in my mouth, and what came out was: "It's okay, it's not particularly expensive, maybe it's because you were in the Alliance Center before, so you don't know exactly what tea is in this piece."     Tang Pan Pan nodded, stared at the teapot, and suddenly said, "Yes, sister, thank you for the permission you gave me last time! I contacted my parents a few days ago and asked them to leave the Alliance Center quickly, and they told me today that they have been cleaned up. I got something, and decided to set off for Shanshi.”     In order to prevent revealing the information of Xianjiu, Zhuangjiu originally planned to prohibit everyone from contacting outsiders, but more than half a month ago, Liuyun predicted it when he was in Xiaohancheng. After the situation of the Alliance Center half a year later, she found that Tang Panpan's happy mood sank a lot in an instant.     After thinking about it for a day, Zhuang Jiu finally remembered the news that her parents lived in the Alliance Center in her chat with Tang Panpan.

    After all, as parents, it is normal for children to be worried.

    Because he didn't know whether they would reveal the news to the outside world, Zhuangjiu didn't dare to ask Werther to bring them here directly, but some basic things can still be left to them. After letting them live there for a period of time, we can see their situation. Then decide whether to bring it to the leisure winery.

    However, she did not intend to talk to Tang Panpan about these matters for the time being. And Tang Panpan herself knew that she was lucky enough to be able to survive and contact her parents now, so she would not make more demands of Zhuang Jiu.

    She is still very self-aware.

    Seeing that the time was almost up, Zhuang Jiu poured a cup of tea for Tang Panpan and added a cup for himself, and then said, "The house in Shanshi is in the suburbs, and usually no zombies will pass by. It's just two hardships. An old man, when you occasionally get supplies from the alliance, you may have to walk a little longer to get them."

    Tang Panpan nodded his head like garlic: "It doesn't matter! They drove out quietly this time, and they were all walking. On the small road, don’t move during the day and drive at night, you should be able to bring your car to the mountain city safely. It will be much more convenient for them to drive over to pick up the supplies.”

    “That’s it.” The

    topic came to an end for a while, Zhuang Jiu sighed softly and sipped. After taking a sip of the already warm tea, I immediately felt refreshed, as if my whole body was washed by the mountain spring water, and my chaotic brain became much clearer.