Those slaps looked more like his parents.

    It didn't take long for her to forget about the kitten. After happily handing a piece of bread to Zhuang Jiu, she took out the generator and the pot again, and was about to start cooking noodles.

    With everything simple, they really can only eat these things now.

    It will be much better when I go back to the leisure winery.

    Zhuang Jiu told her what happened just now while eating bread.

    "That is to say, the hidden dangers in it have been removed, so sister plans to keep this underground city for these people?"

    Zhuang Jiu nodded, but suddenly felt that he seemed to have added a lot of trouble to himself.

    At first, I just wanted to blow up this high-risk building. How can I feel that things are backfired now, and I have done so many things for myself?

    Didn't she clearly want to ignore these people?

    While sighing secretly that he really brought the worry about the team members in his previous life into this life, he asked Tang Panpan: "Although the hidden dangers in the city have been removed, the star police may still continue to destroy the underground city at any time. If I Informing the first batch of citizens of the lead city of these things will cause some damage to the reputation of the Star Police and the Alliance, but if the citizens do not enter the underground city because of this, but instead stay vigilantly in Xiaohan City, we always feel that we are removing hidden dangers. It's just an extra step."

    Tang Panpan understood the meaning of Zhuang Jiu's words.

    Zhuang Jiu probably thinks that he has solved the problem, but no one lives in it, so it will be a waste.

    "Damn, what's wrong with this sister. They're all adults, shouldn't they decide their whereabouts? We're only responsible for doing our job well, and it's enough to leave the choice to them." Tang Panpan aside While observing whether the pot is boiling water, he said these words casually.

    Although it was just her unconscious words, it did make Zhuang Jiu suddenly enlightened.

    It's because she thinks too much that she shouldn't have to worry about so many things.

    In this cold and freezing temperature, she even unconsciously began to burrow into the horns.

    Her goal should actually be on the person she is going to come to find this time.

    Speaking of this person, Zhuang Jiu's memory couldn't help but start to look back.

    In the last life, in the second year of the apocalypse, she accidentally deviated from the direction in the process of searching for materials alone, which was far from the original direction of the detected materials, and even lost her way.

    When she finally found that she had strayed from the direction and was about to go back along the road she had passed, she rescued a teenager who was besieged by a bunch of mutant animals.

    This is a young man of about the same height and age as her, with a childish look on his face that is completely inconsistent with the end times. His face was full of stubbornness, and even though he was surrounded by so many mutant animals, he still held a crystal ball in his arms.

    After Zhuang Jiu had helped him fight off many mutant animals, the first sentence of the boy's words left her at a loss at the time.

    "Didn't I ask you to wait for me in the extreme north last year? Why didn't you come?"