"That won't work." Zhuangjiu shook his head and Werther stopped. The temperature here is slightly better. In the heat of the fire ore, Zhuang Jiu took off his gloves and let the vines come out.

    "Try to see if you can drill into the frozen soil?" The

    vine heard the words and spread out almost like a dense net against the frozen soil, trying to find possible gaps. However, even though the surface looks like mud, it still encounters the same conditions as the previous ice layer, with no gaps to drill into.

    For a while, things seemed to be at an impasse.

    "It's not too early, forget it, go back to Xiaohan City first and then think about countermeasures." The cold wind almost completely took away the heat from the fire ore. Standing here, Zhuang Jiu felt that the wind was blowing his mind. .

    Anyway, there are still more than ten days, go back and take a good rest and rectify, and then think about the next countermeasures.

    The speed of going back was faster than when he came, and it only took more than two hours to return to the place where Xiaohan City stayed. There was no accident in the house, and it is estimated that the police star did not expect that there would be people here, so they did not come to check.

    Werther came to Xiaohan City before, and brought a small generator with blue ore as energy. When the two came back, Tang Panpan was just boiling water to prepare dumplings. If Zhuang Jiu hadn't made a sound, she would probably have run away with the pot in her hand.     "Scared me to death, sister. I thought the star police over there was patrolling over there." Tang Panpan breathed a sigh of relief, and then asked, "How is it, sister? Did you find the entrance to the underground city?"     Zhuang Jiu shook his head. : "We originally guessed that the entrance should be in the extreme north, but we didn't find any place after walking around, and the vines couldn't get into the ground to check. We can only come back and think of a way to do it tomorrow."     Tang Panpan doesn't understand this . , can't help, can't talk to, can only look at the water in the pot.     She is just a small oil bottle who came here because Zhuang Jiu said she would bring her here. According to her own positioning in her heart, she should be regarded as a logistics staff now, and she only needs to ensure the food and drink of Zhuang Jiu. Even if the task is successfully completed.     It was freezing cold outside, and it was much better when I got home. Zhuang Jiu hurriedly held a fire ore in one hand to warm his body, and it took a long time to relax a lot.     Werther didn't need to eat or rest. After returning from Zhuangjiu, he told her and returned to the far north, ready to conduct a carpet search.     Zhuang Jiu moved a small bench and looked at the dumplings up and down in the pot absentmindedly.

    Finally found the pot lid scattered inside the bag, Tang Panpan quickly closed the lid, and the rising white steam was also covered.

    Seeing Zhuang Jiu's dejected appearance, she stretched out her hand and shook it in front of Zhuang Jiu with some doubts, "Sister, what are you thinking about?" I have made dumplings. Speaking of which, most of the dishes I still cook now, I watch her make them first, and then I slowly learn."     What happened at Zhuangjiu's house won her the title of "Genius Mechanical Girl ". When she was 1999, it was widely reported on Xingwang. Although Tang Panpan didn't pay attention to these, she also heard about it and knew that she lost her parents when she was young.     Hearing what Zhuang Jiu said, she naturally knew that the person in Zhuang Jiu's mouth should not be her parents, so there was only one possibility left.     She said with some envy: "It seems that my sister and that friend have a good relationship, right? I used to want to have such a friend, who could make dinner together at home and go out for shopping occasionally, but I didn't expect that I would be caught I have been assigned to work in a city where I have no acquaintance, and I agreed with my sisters to rent a house together, and there will be no follow-up."     Zhuang Jiu shook his head: "No, that person and I are no longer friends."     Tang Panpan She looked up at Zhuang Jiu in astonishment, "A person as good as my sister can say such a thing, it seems like that person should have done something that is hurtful or difficult to be forgiven."     She paused, then suddenly revealed With a smile: "But it's okay, sister, don't you still have me by your side now?"     She held Zhuang Jiu's hand affectionately, and unknowingly leaned over her head and rubbed her head: "Sister, look at the two of us now, like Doesn't it look like two good friends are camping outside together?"     "The past is over, sister, you don't care about me around you, but you miss the people in the past, who can't even be called friends now, Then I'm going to be jealous!"     She pretended to be angry and snorted, "In that case, I'll ignore you for three seconds!"