And counting the time, there was a person who should have come to the extreme north at this time, and she wanted to meet him by the way.

    I hope this person can give her some useful information, not like the previous life, when she was facing her, she was so rambunctious.

    Werther has been working overtime in the lab these days. Zhuang Jiu and Tang Panpan are about to leave, so his human body must be made as soon as possible, otherwise the idle winery has not been watered and loosened for so many days, and the crops in the fields may not be able to sustain.

    Zhuang Jiu and Tang Panpan began to pack up and prepare for the lead city and the extreme north.

    There are not many planes in the alliance. There is only one large passenger plane and three small passenger planes. The same batch of planes can only carry about 1,000 people to Xiaohan City at the same time. It takes about 3 hours to take the route once, so many people in the lead city can only go there in batches.

    Zhuang Jiu and Tang Panpan were aiming for the first plane to Xiaohan City.

    The first plane arrived three days later. In addition to the food and clothes they needed to carry, they also needed to hide their weapons in their bodies and be prepared to be discovered at any time.

    If it weren't for the fact that blue ore was really too rare, Zhuangjiu was reluctant to use it in large quantities, otherwise they wouldn't take such a risk.

    Zhuangjiu and the others were very fast, and they invaded the Alliance Star Network on the second day, forging a false identity as a lead city resident for the two of them. What is the operation, but it really needs to be shaken to be the first batch of more than 1,000 people to board the plane, and the two of them are accurately shaken.

    Werther's body has finally been made in various ways. Except for the facial features and hair that have not been done, which looks a little scary, the rest of the body has been perfectly installed.

    The texture of the skin of his body is the same as that of a real human being, but because it is made of silicone, his body temperature is cooler than a real person, and it is easy to be discovered by people touching it for a long time.

    Fortunately, he just stayed in the leisure winery and had no plans to go out. Otherwise, if he ran out with such a body, I am afraid that those citizens would be scared half to death by this person without facial features.

    Midnight is the most relaxed time of the league. Even though a sniper died unexpectedly a month ago, after the initial nervousness has passed, they have returned to their initial laziness.

    In this case, it is most suitable for Zhuangjiu and the others to sneak in.

    The alliance set up two checkpoints for identity checks, one in a small house on the outskirts of Lead City and the other on the plane. The two places are connected by a long underground air defense tunnel that existed thousands of years ago, and citizens use the underground tunnel to get to the location of the plane.

    The reason why it is so troublesome is because the Alliance deeply feels that their underground city is well equipped. In order to prevent the citizens of other cities from fishing in troubled waters, they go to the underground city with the plane, so they are so strict about this matter. .

    The time has been set a long time ago, and we will gather in the small house around 4 am on the third day. Afraid of the possibility of being discovered in the temporary past, Zhuang Jiu and Tang Panpan decided to stay in Qianshi for one night.