Zhuang Jiu didn't deny it, so she kept shouting like this, so in the end, Tang Panpan couldn't change her words after learning her real age, so she continued to shout like this.

    In fact, it is better to be called sister, but it is a bit strange to be called sister. Tang Panpan thought so in his heart.

    "Wait for me, the water is almost finished." Zhuang Jiu replied with a smile, turned the last field over, and after watering it thoroughly, he turned off the switch and dragged the leather pipe to the edge of the land that was about to be reclaimed.

    The land they chose this time was not far from the rice paddies. Yesterday, they had already marked the approximate area with a hoe. Today, they only need to dig out the ridges.

    The verdant seedlings accompanied their figures waving their hoes, and the figures of working people appeared in the photo frame.

    Werther's human body was barely finished. Originally, I could see his new body a few days ago, but it took several days to come out. When Zhuang Jiu asked, he found that Werther had made an old-fashioned camera.

    This camera imitates the appearance of a film camera, and it is also a bit like the Polaroid of the ancient planet. After Werther's improvement, it also has the function of Polaroid, but the picture from the photographic paper is very clear. .

    With a "click", the figures of the two were frozen in the camera and popped out together with the photographic paper.

    After taking the photo, Werther took the freshly released photo to the exclusive small room and put the photo in the album as a souvenir.

    When he was making the camera, he planned to take one photo a day. This is the fourth photo. The first three photos are all of Zhuang Jiu's shadow, and today there is one more photo.

    But it didn't matter, anyway, he only had Zhuang Jiu in his eyes.

    He hopes to fill up this album in the next few years.

    There was one more person in the idle winery, but there was no quarrel or suspicion that the winery thought at first, but it was more joyful. I can have someone to help me when I usually do things, and someone can help me when I talk and chat, so I live a very pleasant life.

    "Sister, you are amazing! Not only did you learn so many things by yourself, but in just a few months, you started from scratch and learned almost everything about farming!"

    Three days ago, I accidentally peeped at the place in the winery's room. Tang Panpan, who gave the trophy, has been shocked until now.

    She didn't know much about this aspect before, but she had only vaguely heard this name, and knew that this was a very powerful and beautiful underage.

    When she first came to Xianjiu and saw Zhuangjiu's face, she just sighed how could there be such a beautiful person in the planet; when she knew that the advice was indeed Zhuangjiu's invasion of the Alliance Star Network and sent it to all citizens, She lamented that there were people who were not only beautiful, high IQ, but also kind-hearted.

    When it was discovered again that the cars, machinery and equipment in the Xianjiu base, and even Werther, were all built by the winery, Tang Panpan said that it was numb.

    Can we leave some way out for ordinary people like her?

    She has been following Zhuang Jiu with a little melancholy these past few days, looking at herself who knows almost nothing, she is inexplicably a little unwilling.

    She wants to do more for Zhuangjiu!

    Fortunately, she has one last item left - gardening.

    Although it sounds like there is no use in this place, in fact, many years of horticultural cultivation have given Tang Panpan a skill that far exceeds that of Zhuangjiu.