But fortunately, these zombies seem to have no intention of leaving the lead city for a while. Most of them stay in the main roads of the city, crowding the streets into dense and crowded.

    A few days ago, the citizens of Lead City, surrounded by zombies, finally ushered in their turning point.

    The Alliance Star Police Department sent most of its police force to lead city. This was originally a very joyous thing, which inspired countless citizens, looking forward to escaping from this city full of zombies.

    However, Tang Panpan noticed something was wrong.

    She had lived in the Alliance Center and had seen the top executive.

    It's not at all the middle-aged man with dark blue eyes and a somewhat vain mentality in front of him!

    What's more, she believed Zhuang Jiu's words very much, saying that only the Star Army could pick them up, she really rejected the Star Police Department's attempt to take her away.

    This decision also allowed Tang Panpan to escape.

    After the Alliance Star Police Department came, they surrounded the entire city, claiming that they were trying to eliminate the zombies in it, and by the way, they would take all the citizens to other cities.

    However, at that time, Tang Panpan's eyesight had begun to improve greatly. Without many obstacles, she could almost clearly see everything that happened 300 meters away during the day!

    She saw that those who were taken away were not taken to other cities at all, but under the bewitchment of the alliance, people who knew nothing were attacked by zombies, and then mercilessly killed by the people of the Star Police Department!

    Tang Panpan didn't know what the alliance was doing at first, and thought that those citizens were accidentally killed by zombies. But until she saw with her own eyes that many citizens died, and a few people in white coats took away the corpse that had not been completely mutated into a zombie, she suddenly understood something.

    If this mutation really started the end of the world, there would be a shortage of food, and the cities outside might not be able to supply the rations for so many people.

    Since these citizens are useless, the Alliance wants to use them as normal people as guinea pigs for zombie experiments!

    Realizing this, Tang Panpan was furious and hurriedly packed his things. Originally, he wanted to leave the lead city quickly, and tried to go to the Alliance Center to find his parents. As a result, when he was leaving at night, he was stationed outside by Alliance Stars. The police department found that in desperation, she had to give up her thoughts, followed the direction that Zhuang Jiu had left that she had seen before, and under the cover of Cuizhu, she threw off the pursuers and fled towards the depths of Qinshan.

    This incident is far more shocking to the winery than what the newly discovered alliance has done. She was almost speechless by the operation of the alliance, and it took a long time before she continued to ask: "It seems that she really hates the alliance deeply. Ask her again, what major did she study? Usually Fight?"

    Asking this question is mainly because Zhuang Jiu is afraid that she will pose a threat to him.

    Prevent problems before they happen.

    After Werther retold these words in the original version, although Tang Panpan didn't know why the topic jumped in this direction, she still said very excitedly: "I have learned a lot! I taught myself astrology in high school, But unfortunately, I was rejected by the Star Police Department because of my height. The university is a book I read at the Alliance Center. Although I am a teacher major, in my spare time, I also taught myself gardening and design, and obtained the corresponding degree certificate. ."