There were hundreds of things to ask forgiveness for. And they were not ashamed to ask forgiveness hundreds of times.

Aadya shook her head, trying to keep her tears at bay, however the sour water only betrayed.

"No, please do not say sorry. It was my mistake. I am so-rry," she said, letting go of every tear not trying to hold them in anymore.

"Yes it was your mistake ! You betrayed us by going against our words," Vikram's words came out more harsh than he intended, making Aadya flinch in reflex.

"Vikram!" Rudra and Digvijay snarled at him at the same time. Vikram gritted his jaw together, he was losing control over his emotions, especially his anger.

He looked at his darling, her face still full of fear and hurt. Vikram was oscillating between love and fury, not knowing what and how to express himself.

Not wanting to hurt his wife more by his anger. He placed a kiss on her forehead and went out of the bed room, leaving his Aadya heartbroken.

"He..he is an-gry with me," Aadya's heart cried seeing anger in his eyes.

The old thoughts again started to swirl in her mind, making her eyes moist and insides crumble.

She is impure now, ugly too. They do not love her like before.

She shook her head trying to free herself from those feelings. However, some feelings are hard to let go.

"No Princess, he is not angry with you. He is just finding it hard to deal with everything all together," Rudra spoke, wiping the tears of her eyes. Digvijay nodded, agreeing with Rudra.

Digvijay stood up and took her in his arms. Aadya hissed slightly as another string of pain shooted through her body when Digvijay carried her in his arms.

"Let's get you clean, yeah," he whispered softly to her and Aadya merely nodded her head in reply.

With her feathery body in his arms Vijay took her to the bathroom and settled her thin figure in the whitish bathtub.

Aadya sat in the bathtub with her thin hands wrapped around her knees, her eyes looking down while her drizzy hair covering her face. She felt so broken right now, so fragile and so weak.

Rudra took out the piece of white cloth which was still lingering in the middle part of her body, followed by her bra.

Digvijay sat down on his knees at the side of the bathtub. Rudra entered the bathtub, sitting behind her, he gathered her hair on the top of her head, binding it into a bun.

Aadya closed her knees tight when Digvijay tried to open them,"Babe, please let me see," he said with his hand on her knee cap.

"They took off my underwear," Aadya whispered. Few drops of tears left her eyes.

Digvijay's fingers curled, his jaw ticking in fury but for his wife he controlled himself,"babe part your knees," he repeated. Aadya sniffled and parted her knees, not able to unfollow his words.

Digvijay looked at the dark brown blood on her vagina. She was bleeding excessively. Not saying anything he took out the smoothest tissue from the tissue box. He dipped the tissue into the water mug and brought it to her centre.

"No," Aadya said, closing her parted legs.

Her eyes widened as she looked at her husband, shocked,"You don't have to do this Digvijay, I can do it by myself," she said, stopping him by holding his wrist.

Digvijay shook his head and freed his hand from her grasp. Rudra placed a kiss on her head and again parted her legs from behind.

Without saying anything Digvijay wiped the blood oozing out of her vagina and Aadya shrieked, again closing her legs, "I said you do not have to do this," she whispered yelled, her voice breaking but her eyes ordering them.