"Aadya," Rudra called his love.

His eyes wet with tears as he held her in his arms. His one hand wrapped on the back of her shoulder while another was placed softly on her beautiful face.

His brown orbs gazed at her silent face.

She was not talking to him, not whispering a single word. She stayed there in his arms like a broken beautiful painting.

Her scratches and cuts were becoming her words telling him about the pain she endured. Her rosy lips, slightly warm, slightly chapped, were bleeding from the corner as if they were chewed by an animal.

His brown orbs drowned more to her, looking at her broken beautiful face, recognizing every tint of blood, every line of cut which had hurted his dear life as she layed in his arms with her eyes closed.

Digvijay sat on the other side, holding her silky hand in a soft grasp.

Her hands were beautiful with long, slender fingers, the ring of his name sitting on her beautiful finger.

The long, perfectly shaped nails which she was very proud to have were broken now.

Digvijay chuckled as he imagined her gasping dramatically and then pouting sadly when she would look at her broken nails.

He clutched her soft hands more firmly as if he was afraid of losing her again,"Babe, wake up,"he whispered somewhere in the middle.

The man made of stone had his lips quivering as he rained kisses on her fingertips.

Vikram was still standing there, not going close to her. His eyes were not moving from her serene face which was carrying marks of hit and hurt.

Without blinking he was staring at her, waiting for her to open her eyes and look at him.

The drops of water running down his cheeks were of pain, a true pain which not only was hurting physically but something inside him was paining making it hard for him to go near her as the pain only increased when he got closer to her.

"Vikram please come, your darling needs you," Rudra begged the man who was standing there like a statue.

"I will hurt her, Rudra. My anger will break her more," the man standing far from his lady love spoke with pain and fear written on every word.

"Then don't be angry at your darling. Try to forget the anger and just hold her in your arms. She needs your touch," Vijay felt irritated as well as pity for his friend.

Vikram had his eyes drawn to her, not only his eyes but his heart also crying for her.

His heart was begging him to go to her and wrap her in his arms however a part of him was telling him again and again that only if she had not gone out of this house.Only if she had not betrayed them by going against their words she would be safe not broken with tears like this.

"Vikram please," it was Rudra whose words broke as he looked at Vikram with his eyes swarmed with warm tears.

Vikram sighed and with a heavy heart walked to his darling. He joined them on the bed and sitting near her head he moved out the fringes of her hair from her forehead and kissed her.

"Aadya," the three men whispered together as the drops of their warm tears fell on her face.

The words reached to her heart and ever so slowly she opened her eyes. "Husbands," Aadya breathed and the three men encircled her into their arms.

Aadya sighed, finally feeling the warmth of their body. How much she had missed it in the last few hours. She savoured the moment, melting into them.

"I am sorry, I am sorry," they whispered again and again. Asking for forgiveness for coming so late to her. They asked forgiveness for failing to protect her from ugly and harsh touches of other men.