"In other words, the citizens of Lead City don't know what will happen to the people who are taken away?"

    Werther nodded slightly: [It should be like this. Sister, what do I need to do next? 】

    Zhuang Jiu thought for a while, "If you can find the place where they killed the citizens, it might be useful to spread the video to all the citizens after quietly recording it, but..."

    But to be honest, even if it saves them this time, the Alliance will always be able to reverse the truth and gain the trust of these citizens again. If you save them, it is very likely that you will be doing nothing like before; but if you don't save them, you will always feel a little indifferent.

    Zhuang Jiu was also in a tangle for a while.

    But before she could finish her words, she saw that Xinghe's star probe screen was suddenly turned off, and the whirring of the wind came from the earphones. Werther stepped back quickly, and the mechanical voice was extremely cold: [Sorry, sister, there is a small problem, and it will be solved soon. ]

    On the building complex of nearly two hundred meters, a small star magnetism cannon firmly locked Werther's figure.

    The magnetic wire is connected between the star cannon and Werther, no matter how much Werther retreats, he can still feel its existence. When the switch was pressed, the flames spurted out along with the shells in an instant, and the dazzling flames exploded in mid-air, completely covering the dark blue figure!

    The sniper pressed the earphone in his ear, "The unknown danger has been cleared. Although it only took a moment, I can still see that it should be a robot with a very high degree of completion."

    "Have you seen the production number?"

    "No. Maybe it is. Privately built." Even so, he knew it was impossible.

    In the planet, all robot manufacturing processes are firmly in the hands of major mechanics, but even so, due to the limited ability of mechanics, at most low-level robots that repeat a single action can be created, even household robots are nothing more than mere robots. It has only appeared in the past few years. In addition to cleaning the floor, washing clothes, and frying a few fixed dishes, more things cannot be achieved at all.

    A few minutes ago, although he was far away and couldn't see very clearly what the robot looked like, the sniper was convinced by his first instinct that it was something completely different from those common on the market.

    His intelligence must be higher than other machines. Although he has a nondescript "bamboo dragonfly" on his head, he skillfully waving gestures in the air can tell at a glance that he is opening the star network!

    This robot is dangerous!

    This was the sniper's first reaction, so he subconsciously aimed directly at Werther and fired the shot just now.

    The fire gradually disappeared, and there was no strange movement in the sky in front of him. The sniper breathed a sigh of relief, "When did you come up? It's almost time to turn around."

    "Five minutes, wait for me to pack up my equipment and report to the above. Just come."

    "Okay, wait..." Before the

    sniper's voice could finish, his ears suddenly sensed a slight noise coming from behind him.

    Warm blood spurted down the broken artery, but it didn't spill over Werther. He just glanced at the rapidly icy corpse and left the place quickly.

    The headphones are still ringing "Hello? Why is there suddenly no sound? Are you still there?"

    But these questions are destined to go unanswered.

    "Are you okay? What happened? What happened to the loud noise just now?"

    Werther turned on the star cannon just now, and fought the incoming cannonball head-on. The explosion exploded more than ten meters in front of him, so he was not injured. Instead, it exploded with the light of the fire. In a dazzling moment, he quietly left that position.

    That's why the sniper just thought he had hit him, but he didn't find him immediately, so he died silently.

    [There is no problem sister. This city has been completely controlled by the alliance, and even firepower has been arranged in the air, so it is estimated that there is no way to enter. 】

    "That's all. Come back first and let's see what to do." Zhuang Jiu paused, "By the way, go to Tang Panpan first, I have a few questions to ask her. If it is confirmed that she does not belong to Alliance, bring her back together."

    【OK. 】

    However, when he arrived at Tang Panpan's place five minutes later, he found that the place where Tang Panpan was staying was messy.

    The red viscous blood of the animal was scattered everywhere, looking shocking, and Tang Panpan's figure had disappeared on the scattered branches and leaves on the ground.

    Going forward in the direction with the indentation that was messed up, Werther saw Tang Panpan being chased by a group of ducks.

    No time to think about why she was chased away by a group of ducks to escape, he flew forward to Tang Panpan, and she also saw him, and shouted excitedly: "Benefactor! Or a goddess? You are here to save me. Is it?"

    Although she didn't know what she was shouting, Werther still dutifully said, "I have a few questions to ask you."

    Tang Panpan couldn't breathe, and the lack of oxygen had caused her to lose the initial caution , speak with some scruples. She ran and shouted earnestly: "Brother, brother, I beg you, can you save me first? It doesn't matter if you ask any questions after that, please save me first!"

    Werther turned his head and glanced at the aggressive Duck, after being silent for a while, nodded, carrying Tang Panpan's schoolbag and flying towards the sky.

    Tang Panpan: ? ! !

    Help! If you are not killed by a duck, you will be strangled by a schoolbag!

    The author has something to say:

    Tang Panpan (dying): Well... benefactor, can you please take me in a different position?

    Werther looked at the people under his hands and was silent for a while.

    Tang Panpan, who was held upside down until his head was bloodshot, asked weakly: Can it be replaced by a back or a hug?

    Wei · Straight Man · Zhuang Jiu Wei Fan · Te: [No, that is the exclusive position of my sister (^o^). 】