This is a woman who looks a little thin, but carries a large schoolbag on her back, and keeps running forward with a pot of green bamboo in her hand. Her body was a little embarrassed, and her clothes were scratched in several places. Half of her clothes were stained with a lot of wet mud, and most of them fell over without paying attention.

    Behind her was a black gorilla with claws and claws that was nearly 3 meters tall. Sometimes it ran on the ground, and sometimes it jumped on the tree and turned forward, trying to kill the person in front of her.     However, every time it was slaughtered, the pot of green bamboo would open up the huge bamboo leaves in time to resolve the attack of the orangutan and send it flying backwards. However, the orangutan is not a vegetarian. Every time they attack, they will try to tear the bamboo leaves violently. As a result, there are fewer and fewer bamboo leaves now, and the intact area when they are stretched is getting smaller and smaller. There are only two or three good leaves left. It will soon be unstoppable!     It seems that this person can support the journey of more than 900 kilometers to come here, mostly thanks to this pot of green bamboo.     The woman below was running, suddenly lowered her head and took a few breaths, and asked without end, "Is this direction? Is it coming?" I     don't know who she was communicating with. As if he got a reply, he ran faster and straighter in the direction of Xianjiu.     "She's from the Alliance? She still has a communication tool on her body?"     [I have just searched for the things she was carrying, except for the mobile phone and tablet, no other communication tools were found, and most of the items in the bag were food and some simple clothes. 】    【Although the sound is small, Werther caught it just now. She was actually talking to Cuizhu, not using a communication tool. 】    Zhuang Jiu nodded, his face softened a lot.     The equipment on her body is a bit like something that refugees will carry with them, but normal refugees are not trying to take refuge in the Alliance Center, how can they suddenly come to such a place?

    The orangutan below suddenly let out an angry shout and rushed towards the man again. Zhuang Jiu's thoughts were interrupted, and he focused on the movement below.

    The fact that the orangutan can talk is not uncommon for Zhuang Jiu, but the content of his scolding makes Zhuang Jiu laugh and cry.

    "You stinky woman! Still trying to seduce my husband? Bah! Sure enough, an ugly orangutan like you who doesn't have beautiful fur on his body is shameless. He doesn't have the ability to get food himself, so he can only survive by seducing my husband!"

    "Please, I've explained it to you several times, I just glanced at it when I was passing by!" The people below were extremely helpless, and they couldn't help but feel a lot more anxious.

    This scene has the feeling that it suddenly changed from human and nature to a dog-blooded family ethics drama.

    The man chased by the orangutan was naturally Tang Panpan.

    five days ago.

    Because of the alliance's siege and siege action, Tang Panpan had no choice but to flee directly into Qinshan in order to protect himself. After finally letting go of the alliance's pursuit, Cuizhu also found a strange voice from the depths of Qinshan.

    Although Cuizhu didn't speak, Tang Panpan could barely guess what he wanted to express after a few days of getting along with him.

    "There is a sound that can only be heard by plants in the depths of this mountain, but it has a certain exclusivity, and it may be a sound made by humans." Tang Panpan looked at the green bamboo who was playing tricks: "What you want to say is this Is it?"