The things on the paper were messy and disorderly, and it was definitely not what Zhuang Jiu was looking for. However, Zhuang Jiu noticed that these are all characters that may be used to write codes. Combined with the source code of Werther that the researcher in the dream was looking at, the two may have to be read together to find the hidden content of the code. the secret.

    After listing all the things, I went to observe, and sure enough, the hidden secrets soon emerged in front of Zhuang Jiu.

    The characters after these punctuations are all letters.

    While discovering this matter, Zhuangjiu is almost certain that this should be the key to unlocking this secret!

    Compare the characters on the paper and copy the characters behind them. Soon, the paper is covered with letters, but these letters are not much related, and it should be deciphered again to fully obtain the final result.

    But it was beyond Zhuangjiu's expectations to be able to decipher this place. She was so hungry that she decided to finish her food before continuing with the deciphering.

    After dinner, Werther also joined the deciphering work.

    As an AI, almost at the same time as reading the pile of letters, Werther began to quickly calculate various passwords in his mind.

    [I found it, it should be the QWE password. ]

    [Today's planet has gradually phased out the first keyboard computer, and the existence of Xingwang has a history of nearly a thousand years. In the ancient planet period, the QWE password was popular for a short period of time, but it was quickly eliminated by history, and the existence of this kind of password cannot be retrieved on the star network today. Therefore, even if this information is intercepted, those people may not be able to know that this is the QWE password. ]

    [After the replacement, these messy letters should be connected to a long Chinese pinyin. ]

    Not long after, Zhuangjiu saw that Werther's source code on the star network disappeared, and a pinyin appeared on it.

    "The time and space are intertwined, and the planet is at stake. This is all due to the mistakes of our parents and some researchers, which led to the opening of the end times. In order to make up for the mistakes we made, we will go to the turbulent time and space, trying to return to the past and go to the future to find and rescue the planet. We set up a landing point before leaving. If successful, we will appear in a corner in the depths of Qinshan 5 years after the end of the world. If you can see this, Zhuangzhuang, and are willing to pick up your parents, please Help take us back; if we fail, we are not sure when we will be thrown out of the turbulent time and space, and there may be no corpses. If you are willing, Zhuangzhuang, you can build a tomb for us. This is extremely dangerous, the only way The only thing to worry about is Zhuangzhuang, our daughter, you are still too young, if possible in the future, please spend every day in the future calmly. May your daughter be well, safe and smooth."

    Looking at Xingwang, Zhuangjiu said softly . read this sentence.

    Then there was a long, repressed silence.

    The entire space seemed to freeze, and after a long time, Werther felt that the air was a little dull, and Zhuang Jiu spoke bitterly.

    "There's still a chance to meet again, right?"

    [Yes. Don't worry, sister, they will definitely come back safely! 】

    "It's definitely possible... It's definitely possible!" Zhuang Jiu said softly, but his tone gradually became firmer, as if he was strengthening his confidence.