[Even the color is still green, no matter where it is attached, the object can be hidden perfectly. By the way, sister, I have already calculated, although the snake is not big, but all the scales are just enough to cover the entire villa, or the part of the wall of the 'Xiang Winery' facing the forest. No matter where it is placed, it can greatly improve our defense! 】

    Thinking of the scales covering the villa, every time entering the villa is like walking into a snake cave, Zhuang Jiu couldn't help but feel a chill in his heart, and quickly said: "Just put it on the side facing the forest! It can't be used as a prop for both attack and defense."

    Witt nodded and decided to go back to the laboratory to study how to transform it.

    The vines slept until the evening before waking up leisurely.

    As soon as it wakes up, it adheres to its talkative vine design, and keeps shouting in Zhuang Jiu's ear: "Hey? Why do you have two more things in your stomach? Let me be healthy!"

    Zhuang Jiu The game player paused for a moment: "Why did your accent become like this?"

    Vine twisted: "I don't know why, I seem to have received a strange memory when I was sleeping, so I said these words unconsciously. ."

    Memory?

    Zhuang Jiu thought of the book in her mind almost instantly, so she asked it: "Oh? What strange memory, is it a book? Do you still remember the contents?"

    "Well...it seems like a book It's called a novel about the domineering president running with the vine, the domineering president in it is a woman, and the vine, of course it's me." The vine twisted his tail up, as if he regarded himself as a person, and was shy and timid. Look up at the winery.

    Zhuang Jiu immediately made a calm judgment.

    It seems that this vine should be sick, or a very serious secondary disease.

    "Just kidding, don't be so serious." When Zhuangjiu was thinking about whether to perform brain surgery on the vine, he immediately changed the subject when he sensed the danger, "Although I fell asleep before, I still kept it this time. A little bit of perception of the outside world. I heard that you took my pet back, hurry, hurry up and let me take a look!"

    Zhuang Jiu's game console was taken away by the vines, and he could only resign and bring it to the place. A place with "little pets".

    Because of the super strong attack power of the mutant potato before, Werther put it in the laboratory this time, with a large cage over a small cage, and layer upon layer to surround it with 6 layers.

    But in fact, the 6 floors add up to a small volume, not even 1/4 of the room. But for a potato, it's already quite an exaggeration.

    When Zhuang Jiu and Vine came in, the potatoes had bitten through the first layer of the cage and were fighting back towards the second layer. I don't know if it felt the vibration or heard the sound, its body suddenly paused, then lay down on the ground and began to play dead.

    "It seems to be so irritable because there is something abnormal on his body. After I have absorbed it, it should be able to return to normal."

    Although the vine fell asleep, he also knew what happened between Zhuang Jiu and the potatoes in the morning. After seeing it, "Huh", a few branches got in through the gaps in the cage, and after wrapping up the potato that was pretending to be dead, Zhuang Jiu saw that black liquid started to appear on its body!

    But not much, it was all absorbed by the vines in a few seconds.

    At this time, the mutant potatoes have undergone obvious changes.

    Its skin seemed to be getting a lot moisturised, and the whole bean seemed to be waking up from a dream, suddenly propped up its body and spun around the cage curiously a few times, and then asked Zhuangjiu, the only living person in this place, " Why is Lao Tzu in this place? You brought Lao Tzu quickly?"

    Zhuang Jiu: "...I think you may have a lot in common with that hen." The

    vine nodded with sympathy, and then branched into a slap , heavily pumped on the potatoes.

    "Speak well to Lao Tzu! Don't be like Lao Tzu, Lao Tzu!"

    "Hey!"

    After being smoked, the potato seemed to have a little better mind, and Dou also became a lot more polite, and said politely after hitting the cage lightly with his body. : "Thank you, I seem to wake up a bit. But this place is so depressing, can you let me out first? I still prefer to stay in the soil, the feeling of the soil being squeezed and wrapped will make me feel very comfortable, and also I would be more willing to let me chat with you."

    Tudou is indeed very organized now, and he doesn't look like he was going crazy at any time before. Zhuang Jiu observed it and opened the cage door, but he was not at ease. Instead of holding it himself, he let the vines wrap around its body and took it to a certain open space.

    Under the instructions of Zhuang Jiu, the other branch of the vine entered the soil without the potatoes noticing, and wrapped in an airtight net bag where the potatoes were about to land.

    If it has the idea of ​​​​escape, not far below is the body of the vine, which will entangle it as soon as it touches.

    Potato didn't notice anything, and opened his mouth to face the soil excitedly: "Ah! I can already feel the smell of the soil, it really makes me intoxicated! Put me down quickly!"

    If it has eyes, I am afraid Zhuangjiu You can see the strange light flickering in his eyes!

    The vines loosened, and the potato turned into a small excavator as soon as it hit the ground. In the blink of an eye, a passage with a diameter of about 10cm was gnawed, and he roared happily: "Hahaha! Stupid! Master is free!"

    Just as he said that, its sharp teeth gnawed on something soft. However, the moment it swallowed it, it felt that its entire body was paralyzed, and its mouth was too stiff to move.

    The vine lifted it up together with a piece of soil, and a branch stretched in and tightly wrapped around its body: "Hmph, stupid? Is your body delicious

    ?

    " In front of me, you still dare to call yourself a grandfather. Do you know who the grandfather is now?

    Potato (blue nose and swollen face) (paralyzed body) (super cowardly): Woohoo!

    Hen (disdain): How can I have a common topic with such a coward?

    Werther thought about the hen that jumped over the fence in fright yesterday: […]