[Actually, it has another purpose, but it is not easy to experiment here, so we have to change to a wider venue. 】 Just as Werther was about to pick it up, he saw Zhuang Jiu crouch down first.

    "I'll take it, you lead the way..."

    Zhuang Jiu had just picked up the scales on the ground, but Zhuang Jiu forgot that one of her hands was not wearing a glove at this time, and she accidentally dropped it again when she didn't hold it firmly. At this moment, a familiar strange cry came from the ground under the scales: "It hurts me! Who is so uncivilized and throwing things around!"

    Werther's hands were quick, and he picked up the scales and inserted his hands directly into the soil. , when it came out, there was a yellow irregular object stained with mud in the palm of the hand. It has no facial features, only a set of sharp teeth. When it was taken out, it roared viciously and bit into Werther's hand with an "Ow". The loud collision made its body seem to be shaking.

    After seeing it clearly, Zhuang Jiu couldn't help laughing: "It's actually here?"

    She and Werther had been looking for the mutant potatoes for a long time that day and couldn't find them. They thought they had left the base and ran to other places. Underneath, it was found here.

    "Since the vine wants to take it as a small pet, let's close it first and see what to do with it after the vine wakes up."

    Zhuang Jiu looked up and down the potato that was still trying to bite Werther's finger: " Why is it still so vicious? It seems that this time I have to change it to a more secure cage, otherwise it will be able to escape in a few minutes."

    [Good sister. 】

    Since the last time the potato escaped, Werther had prepared the cage and was ready to lock the potato in at any time. At this moment, the cage came in handy. Potatoes were locked in the thick hollowed-out iron cage, which was carried by Werther and grinned at Zhuang Jiu.

    Seeing this, Werther held the cage and shook it up and down a few times in dissatisfaction.

    Potato kept slamming against the cage wall inside, and after screaming, lay on the bottom of the cage and rotated a few times, completely knocked out.

    【How dare you treat your elder sister with this attitude, I still torture you like this! 】 Werther snorted coldly, took the cage and brought the wine to a relatively open place.

    Asking Zhuangjiu to retreat to a farther place, Werther put the scale on the ground, and then lifted the cage slowly into the air.

    His hand once again turned into a magnetic cannon, and the magnetic line aimed at the scale and fired!

    The scales were blown up and flew high, and then fell back into the mud mist. When the smoke and dust settled, Zhuang Jiu was surprised to find that this scale didn't have any scars, it was still as smooth as the first time I saw it!

    At a strange time, she suddenly recalled the scene of attacking the snake yesterday.

    When the snake crawled over, Zhuang Jiu actually used a star cannon to attack it, but the attack that landed on it seemed to just knock its scales flying, but it didn't actually break.

    At that time, because of the emergency, Zhuang Jiu didn't think about this aspect, but thinking about it now, the scales of this snake are too strong!

    After Werther fell, he retrieved the scales again. [Werther has tested it yesterday. Weapons such as star cannons, guns, etc. can only blow up the scales, but there will be no problems on the surface of the scales. It can be regarded as a particularly powerful defensive item. ! ]