Directing Xinghe all the way forward, in the probe, a behemoth crawling slowly came into Zhuang Jiu's eyes. With just one glance, the cold hairs behind her stand up completely!

    If the mutant anaconda with a body width of 50cm has reached the limit of Zhuangjiu’s cognition just now, then this whole-body pale green mutant giant snake is almost twice as long as the one just now, and its length is even three times that of the previous one. !

    The flying height of Xinghe is nearly 30 meters, but it is impossible to take a full picture of it. It is conceivable, what a huge snake it is!

    Its green body and leaves almost merge into one, and it winds and crawls on the ground like this. Although extremely slow, it completely destroyed trees and rocks wherever it went.

    Its head is like an indestructible hammer, and everything will be violently destroyed by it!

    Almost at the same time as seeing the terrifying destructive power of this snake, Zhuang Jiu frowned, and instantly turned on the Star Magnetic Cannon.

    The direction of this snake is the base. Although I don't know why it came here, Zhuang Jiu dare not risk it to collide with the wall of the base.

    Although the wall is cast with crystal ore, it has a certain hardness, but seeing that the rocks just exploded directly under its impact, I am afraid that the same will be the case on the wall and its front bar!

    After a few loud bangs, there was a slight blue smoke at the muzzle of the star magnetism, and the cannonball accurately shot at the snake's seven inches, suddenly blasting a gap in its body.

    Scales scattered, sparks scattered. The giant snake was in pain, raised its head high, and Xinzi kept spitting out and retracting.

    Its body is very huge, and when it is lifted up, it directly passes through the tall dense forest, and glances at Zhuang Jiu from a distance.

    Zhuang Jiu saw the chills for a while, and he acted decisively, firing the Daodao Star Magnetic Cannon again.

    Under this airtight attack, the snake was able to dodge at first, but later because of the injury, the movement speed was even slower, and it was possible to hit it without any need for Zhuang Jiu to aim.

    Of course, Zhuang Jiu is not aimless, but every attack is aimed at its seven inches. Not long after, with its seven inches as the midpoint, the snake's body was broken in two, and after a few slight twists, it lay on the ground lifelessly.

    Both Zhuangjiu and Werther breathed a sigh of relief.

    Zhuang Jiu naturally relaxed after the snake died because of his long-term concentration. Werther was ready to rush out to fight at any time before, so he didn't need to leave at this time.

    After the snake died, the red dot next to it started to move in its direction, and then stopped beside it.

    Although the galaxy has been recovered, Zhuang Jiu can also clearly know that these mutant animals should be eating.

    "I always feel that there are a lot of mutant animals around the base these days." Standing on the balcony looking at Xingwang, Zhuang Jiu said faintly.

    Nearby mutant animals can be displayed in the star network. Except for this dead giant snake, on the second day after the signal base station was turned on, the number of nearby mutant animals had changed from less than 5 to 27 wandering around.

    However, the volume is not very large, and it should not be able to cross the height of the 10-meter wall, which reassured the wine a lot. However, the number of them increased especially terrifyingly, which also made her faintly worried.