” Smelly tied a bow in the air, "Zhuang Zhuang wine, do you think I'm so good-looking?"

    Zhuang Ji completely ignored the words.

    The place where the base is located is deep in Qinshan Mountain, the center. Coupled with the existence of underground rivers, the soil temperature in this area is low, which is a cold soaked field that will affect the yield. But for some unknown reason, in the field where the vines and centipedes were fighting, the soil temperature was close to normal farmland, and even the water from the underground river was poured in, and the water temperature was close to normal.

    It's amazing.

    The harvest of crops grown in the cold soaked fields is not very good. Although the use of chemical fertilizers will effectively increase the yield after improvement, when Zhuangjiu bought the seeds, he never thought of it.

    But right now, this small piece of land no longer has this trouble.

    After filling the water, Zhuangjiu took out the seedlings from the underground ice cellar. Plant one every half-foot from the beginning, and when I look back after all this is done, the green seedlings are neatly arranged in the paddy field, not skewed, and they look extremely beautiful.

    This time, I planted rice, and there was no vine "trouble" in it. Although there is no wonder like the previous potatoes, the seedlings also appear greener the moment they come into contact with the water.

    Most of this soil has been modified by vines to be suitable for growing crops.

    After washing his hands, Zhuangjiu took out the pepper seeds.

    The seeds have been infused with chamomile tea before, so just plant them now. These peppers have been improved to survive in relatively cold weather. However, the temperature in Qinshan is cold. After thinking about it, Zhuang Jiu built a plastic film like a greenhouse to keep warm.

    After doing this, she still did not idle, wrapping the celery seeds soaked and dried in the shade with a damp cloth and waiting for three days to continue sowing.

    Just doing these things took a whole morning.

    Werther had studied the iron block early in the morning, and when he was about to come to Zhuangjiu, he saw that she was working hard on the farm work, so he didn't bother her, and turned back to prepare lunch.

    He wants to be the most solid backing of the winery.

    First, start with three meals a day.

    Because it is its own base, and Zhuangjiu has no shortage of food, planting these plants can be said to be a hobby, or it can be said to pass the time, so in the afternoon, Zhuangjiu has no idea of ​​doing things, noon After resting for a while, I decided to take a nap.

    Zhuangjiu's biological clock is very strict, usually only half an hour for a nap.

    As a result, she slept for less than 20 minutes today, and she was awakened by a series of violent noises.

    "Gugugu!"

    "Jijiji!" The

    loud crowing of chickens seemed to penetrate directly into her brain through the wall. Zhuang Jiu barely opened his sleepy eyes, and walked to the balcony to look out.

    In front of the villa, more than a dozen chicken heads are looming.

    Even from a distance, Zhuang Wine was shocked by the size of the hen.

    The wall is nearly 10 meters high, and the ditch is more than 10 meters deep. The chicken stretched its wings and fluttered, just barely able to stretch its head to expose the wall.

    However, on top of this head, there were also 13 chicks, each as big as two fists.

    Every time the hen jumps, it can push a few chicks into the base, and after a while, the chicks spread out and run wild inside the base.

    And after doing this, the hen giggled and disappeared into the forest in an instant.

    Since the vine has evolved, it can sneak out on its own without Zhuangjiu noticing it. At this moment it was standing on Zhuang Jiu's shoulder, looking out with her.

    After seeing the hen disappear, the vine's tone became a lot lighter, and the water dripping from nowhere dripped onto the floor.

    "Let's go too! There is a big guy in the direction where the hen left, and that guy also has liquids on his body that can make me evolve!"

    The author has something to say:

    Vine: Zhuang Winery, do you think this bow looks good?

    Two days later, Vine: Zhuang Winery, do you think this corn knot looks good?

    Five days later, when Zhuang Jiu woke up and opened her eyes, a Chinese knot the size of half a room appeared in front of her.

    Vines: Sure enough, this one looks the best!

    ps: These days, it can only be 3 days, and it should be a little more from tomorrow! As an apology, small red envelopes dropped in the comment area, thank you for your support! than a heart!