Witt asked Zhuang Jiu to leave first, while he lifted the mutant parts directly into the air, and then threw them over the potatoes.

    After a while, there was a loud noise from the ground, and the heavy parts were blown half a meter to the side.

    The potatoes were completely blasted, and a large amount of mashed potatoes mixed with dirt fell on the parts. Even such a strong explosion only blew the parts into a shallow pit that was almost invisible to the naked eye.

    "It doesn't seem to be very powerful, but the sound is very loud. Maybe it can be used as a warning tool." Zhuang Jiu was thinking, but suddenly heard the vine monster scream.

    "Damn it! It's terrifying! Look, the mashed potatoes are gone!"

    Zhuang Jiu looked over immediately.

    Sure enough, the mashed potatoes that fell on the parts began to disappear gradually, as if they were melted into the parts, and the parts expanded outward at a speed visible to the naked eye!

    Is it eating? !

    However, this mass of parts is inorganic, isn't it lifeless?

    Zhuangjiu hurriedly asked Werther to bring a cutting machine, and cut off a piece of mashed potatoes that had just fallen back to study.

    Later, after breakfast, she and Vines controlled the cutting machine again, and cut the parts into 15 pieces of similar size before stopping, and placed the cut parts at a distance apart.

    In addition to the "eating" behavior of the parts, Zhuangjiu still has to figure out which of the 15 parts contains the source of variation that will keep growing.

    After she finds the source, the remaining iron blocks that will gradually stop growing can be stored in Area A, and when they are used later, they can be melted together with the crystal ore to make what she needs.

    After doing all this, Zhuangjiu took a shovel and a hoe from the villa and returned to the ground to be planted. She and the vine started to move at the same time, and after a while, she shoveled out the hole that the potatoes had blown up, and all the mashed potatoes, and threw them outside the base.

    Zhuangjiu re-cultivated and dug out small mounds of soil from the previous land, but did not stop, but dug a shallow pit of about one mu of land and a depth of 20cm.

    "What are you digging for?" The vine watched curiously as Zhuang Jiu pulled the leather pipe connected to the water and started pouring water into the shallow pit.

    "Are you going to raise fish? But isn't this pit too shallow? At most, raise tadpoles, frogs or something. Oh yes, turtles are fine too, but don't raise turtles, they bite badly, no, but I'm not afraid of it, it can't beat me at all!" The

    vine waved his body with all his teeth and claws, but Zhuang Jiu had the same mind, knowing that the vine was timid and afraid of pain, and most of them were already thinking frantically after being bitten by it. How to get out.

    Zhuang Jiu glanced at it silently: "Don't worry, turtles are carnivores and have no interest in you."

    Vine:!

    The amorous vines were suddenly silent for a while, but after a while, they regained their energy: "No, then what are you doing with this? Do you really want to raise fish? But there are so many mutated animals now, you raise them. A small fish might turn into a piranha, how dangerous!"

    Zhuang Jiu took a deep breath and replied in a good-natured manner: "Grow rice." The

    vines nodded in understanding, and continued to babble: "So Too much water? I thought it would be good to just plant it directly in the soil, just like the trees outside. It’s so troublesome to plant these things! It’s better to be as simple as me.