"Potato? How can something like this exist in my body? How did it appear?" Zhuang Jiu was really shocked.

    The vines leaned forward, smacking their lips curiously, and said, "It seems that you have touched potatoes, so this kind of plant has grown in your body."

    Werther also came forward curiously, carefully observed and said: [This should be a real potato, but it feels like it has been mutated. The rest of it is the same as the potato, but there is a sphere about 1cm in the center, which can block the detection of the signal, so I have no way of knowing what it can do. 】

    Zhuang Jiu thought for a while, "It's a potato anyway, cut it with a knife and see what's special inside it."

    Then she got out of bed and went to the kitchen with slippers. After placing the potatoes on the cutting board, she took out a kitchen knife.

    Originally, when it was held in the hand, there was still a potato touch, but as soon as the kitchen knife touched it, it instantly became as hard as iron, and even made the sound of gold and stone colliding.

    The winemaker was so shocked that he thought he hadn't slept well, and the dizziness had just cut to the cutting board, so he tried it again with a kitchen knife in doubt, and found that it was really a potato problem.

    Not only that, the kitchen knife even had a gap, so I could only go back and melt the iron and hit it again. In short, this one was considered a waste.

    [Witter wants to try. 】Witter, who had been standing silently beside him, suddenly spoke up, Zhuang Jiu put the potato in his hand: "The knife is useless, why don't you try roasting it?

    " Small, like a stove, orange flames spurted out of his palm, instantly covering the potatoes.

    Roasting still doesn't help. This potato was roasted by the flames, not even the skin was not rolled up, but even gave off a faint iron luster.

    "It's definitely not a simple potato. Well, let me play for a night, and I'll see what's special about it." Vine offered to ask, but his tone was brisk, and it was obvious that he wanted to play with this potato.

    Zhuangjiu and Werther had nothing to do with the potato for the time being. Since the vine said so, she nodded and gave the potato to the vine.

    It branched off into two branches and climbed out of the window with potatoes.

    Zhuang Jiu went back to the room and looked at the vine again.

    Compared to this abnormal potato, Zhuang Jiu was actually more curious about what the vines had done to the mutant centipede that day, to make it suddenly become so small from its original size.

    This question has plagued Zhuang Jiu for two days, and every time I think about it, I feel a little uncomfortable.

    Speaking of this vine, it is very exciting. It wanted to tell Zhuang Jiu about its heroic achievements vividly, but was cut off by Zhuang Jiu, "It's very late, if you want to make a long story short, tell me that you were on the centipede that day, Just eat whatever is unclean."

    At least she has to know the truth, and if similar things happen in the future, she should be a little mentally prepared, so as not to be like the past few days, when she thinks about this, she feels Very distraught.

    "It's really not a strange thing!"

    Although the vine was restrained and couldn't say so many words, he would not give up the opportunity to show himself. It wobbled and gestured in the air in the shape of a centipede, while the other branch became itself.