After a general understanding of the situation, Werther quickly thought of a solution.

    Back in the mecha's body, he went straight to the fireplace and took out two pieces of fire ore. Stick them on the door. It didn't take long for the door to the room to open.

    Because of the fact that the vines were afraid of fire before, this time when Werther placed the fire ore next to the door, the vines would automatically retract when heated, so that he could open the tightly closed door.

    The first thing Werther did when he entered the door was to push back the vines entangled in Zhuangjiu's body, and then slowly lead all the vines back into Zhuangjiu's body.

    "When I woke up in the morning and turned into what you see now, I thought I was about to be suffocated." Zhuang Jiu shook his head helplessly, "Fortunately I have you, otherwise I really don't know what to do by myself."

    [It doesn't matter . . But my sister still has to be careful after that, and I don't know what happened to the vines. After my sister fell asleep, the same situation would happen again. "     That's really not clear." Zhuang Jiu tried to call out the vine that had been forced back into his body, and tried several times, but still no result, "There is no way to summon it. It will appear like just now, it may be unconscious when it is sleeping. The result."     [Navit will observe the situation in her sister's room at any time, and if such a thing happens again, it is better to deal with it in time. ]     Werther would not have easily entered her room unless Zhuangjiu called him, so asking Zhuangjiu in this way was considered a kind of authorization.     "Okay, let's take a look at it in the next two days. If there is no abnormality, it will return to the original state."     After eating breakfast, it was the question that was raised last night.     There are ready-made pumps and filters. The only difficulty is how to get the water from the underground river and filter it outside the base.     The reason why it can't be filtered in the base is because in case there are mutated animals, they will come to the base along the water flow of the underground river. It's a small thing to destroy the pipes and filters, but if you escape, it's not a good thing to destroy the building.     But if it is filtered outside, the exposed pipes may also encounter harassment of mutant animals. If there is a problem, it will be very troublesome to go out to repair, so the winery is a little embarrassed for a while.     But in the end she made up her mind.     She plans to use the crystal ore to pour a circle of crystal ore pipes with a diameter of one meter and a length of about 30 meters, and then drill a hole outside the base, and put all the pumps and filters outside.

    In order to prevent animal harassment, a ring of crystal ore pipes is also installed outside the pipes, pumps and filters, which is a double-layer insurance. The addition of a small door that opens from above is to facilitate Werther or the winery to climb out directly from the inside and enter the pipeline for maintenance.

    It didn't take long to install the pump. Werther's mecha body has been completed and fully functional, so the tasks of drilling and placement are handed over to it.

    It only took Werther three hours to get everything completely done. Zhuangjiu tried to connect the leather pipe to the water outlet, and the water that flowed out was so cold that no impurities could be seen with the naked eye.

    Perfect for farming.

    Now you can start tidying up the land.

    Before going to bed at night, Zhuangjiu had a whim, and planned to change the placement point that he had thought of before.

    Originally, she planned to sow rice and other seeds on the right side of the villa, which is close to the underground river, but now because of a fight between the vines and the mutant centipede, the center of the base collapsed, and that area was full of Very soft soil.

    This place is a bit far from where Zhuang Jiu originally planned, but it is also close to the dark river. Only a simple adjustment of the position can reduce the workload, and the winery is naturally willing to change positions.     According to the book that the old grandfather gave her before, Zhuang Jiu now simply needs to turn over the loosened land again, and after a shape is formed, seeds or seedlings can be planted in it.     Before planting the tree yesterday afternoon, Zhuangjiu had already soaked some seeds in clear water to germinate. Still according to the book, it takes about 24 hours for soaking and germination, and then it needs to be dried before planting, which takes a little longer, so Zhuangjiu plans to plant a batch of seedlings that have been purchased earlier this time. go down.     Going out with a shovel, Zhuang Jiu was just about to wave the shovel to turn the soil, when Werther next to him had already handed over a hoe.     [There is a record in the star network that the farmers of the ancient planet used this kind of thing to reclaim their farmland. Although this thing looks a bit strange, since the predecessors are using it, there should be some truth to it. Would you like to try this, my sister? 】

    On the planet before the end of the world, everything was semi-automated, including farmland with specialized machines. Zhuang Jiu had never seen this thing before, and looked at the hoe in his hand in trouble for a while, not knowing what to do with this strange-shaped thing.     Fortunately, with Werther's guidance, she quickly adapted to the use of the hoe. Because the soil has been loosened, and all the plants were moved outside when the robot was tidying up the base, Zhuangjiu does not need to weed, just simply break up some large clods and dig out a few shallow strips. A ditch, you can dig a hole on the slightly higher mound next to it, and place the seedlings in it.     Gently pat the soil to fill it up, and pour a lot of water into it with a leather pipe, enough that the entire soil pit is soaked, and even the water flows down from the side, and the seedling is completed.     The next step is to repeat this action.     In order to prevent the waist from being too tired, Zhuang Jiu brought a soft chair with him, and every time he digs a hole for planting, he can sit down and do it slowly.     Potatoes are planted on the first acre of land, which is easy to feed and not easy to die. It is a plant for Zhuangjiu to practice.     There is not a lot of wine. Taking into account the fact that plants will also mutate, the distance between the two potato seedlings is about one meter, so counting the number, Zhuangjiu has only planted 18 trees.     After taking a photo of the last dirt hole and pouring water on it, Zhuang Jiu wiped the sweat from his forehead because he was doing something he had never done before. Unconsciously, it fell from her fingertips!     This time, Zhuang Jiu still couldn't make it go back no matter how he summoned it. He could only watch the vines sway in mid-air. After 18 branches of the vines were separated, 18 seedlings were correctly inserted/inserted. Inside the pit!     Zhuang Jiu was taken aback and hurried to pull the vine, but at the moment it had no consciousness at all. Not only did it not come back, but the branch even went deeper into it, and the vine also swelled and shrank as before, but this time It's not absorbing, it's a bit like delivering something.

    Werther was beside him, and upon seeing this, he quickly took out the fire ore. But I don't know if it's because the vines have begun to take root underground. Although the vine's body will still hide wildly in the face of the fire ore, its roots in the soil still have no idea of ​​coming out.

    Just when Werther wanted to forcefully pull the vine out, Zhuang Jiu stopped him.

    , "Wait, Werther, do you see something wrong with these seedlings?"

    "I'm not sure, but with this appearance, are they mature?"

    The author has something to say:

    Vines: eat too much, yue!

    Potato: Don't come here! ! ……what? How did I get so big?