Some basic functions are not a big problem. In addition to the running and jumping of the lower limbs, the flexibility of the upper limbs is also very important. Although Zhuang Jiu felt that making his hands more flexible would make it easier to resist when an enemy invaded, but in fact Werther wanted to be so flexible for one reason - it was

    convenient to cut vegetables and cook.

    Of course, he couldn't tell Zhuangjiu for this reason.

    To test the dexterity of his fingers, Werther stretched out his fingers and tried more delicate tasks, such as picking up small parts on a table with his fingertips.

    The first few times he failed because he couldn't control it precisely, but as the number of times increased, his operation became more and more skillful. Finally, on the 6th time, he successfully pinched the half-small fingernail. Components!

    Zhuang Jiu was apprehensive when he saw it, and he could not help but breathe a sigh of relief at the moment, and praised: "Not bad! I got used to this body so quickly! Werther is indeed the best AI on the planet!"

    Werther also seemed to have relaxed a lot. After trying again a few times, it was completely in line with the whole body before he spoke: [The basic functions are almost used, sister, Werther wants to try the attack system on his body. 】

    Zhuang Jiu's eyes lit up.

    I stayed in this laboratory for 5 consecutive days, and every day I was faced with crystal ores and parts, and my eyes were spent. She hurriedly said: "Then I have to go outside and try it out. Why don't I just find a few mutant animals to practice my hands?"

    "I remember that I designed an aircraft that can carry a height of about 20 meters for the lower limbs of this mecha. There are also handles and buckles on the back. If you want to go out, why don't you just take me out to relax?"

    【Sister wants to go out? 】

    Zhuang Jiu nodded, "I haven't been out for a long time, I'm a little panicked, I want to see the scenery."

    Werther usually doesn't refuse Zhuang Jiu's request, he thought about it and said: [Sister, wait for me to test this flight mode first. , can I take my sister out after ensuring safety? 】

    "It's perfectly possible!" The

    two walked out of the laboratory together.

    Because the equipment has not been fully placed and built, there is still a large open space in front of the villa. After Werther went out, he spoke to Zhuang Jiu and asked Zhuang Jiu to retreat about 20 meters before starting the lower limb aircraft.

    Under Werther's thoughts, the mecha shell of the lower limbs began to change.

    Like a shattered piece of armor, the outer shell was split and reassembled, exposing the black tubular flight device inside.

    Invisible gas began to spew out from the nozzle, distorting the space behind the ejector. After a brief stumble, Werther quickly adjusted his body and began to try to lift off.

    He is indeed the strongest artificial intelligence. It only took two minutes to master all the lift-off, landing, fast flight, air stagnation and so on.

    Back on the ground, Werther looked at Zhuang Jiu: [Sister, you can come up. 】

    Zhuangjiu stepped forward quickly.

    Touching this icy mecha, her heartbeat couldn't help speeding up.

    This is her first liftoff!